Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Disagree about just taking takes other schools who think big don't do that. Why should we lower our standards. Nope that's how we end up w the DB from orlando last year who never was coming here.

No, they do it, too. The difference is they drop the player quick if a better one comes along.

Advertisement
Disagree about just taking takes other schools who think big don't do that. Why should we lower our standards. Nope that's how we end up w the DB from orlando last year who never was coming here.
Your omitting the “takes” part. I didn’t say take some broke as DB. I said take the Parrish’s when their ready while you court Knightons. That way you don’t end up with a situation like last year.

Takes bruh, takes.

Advertisement
No, they do it, too. The difference is they drop the player quick if a better one comes along.
And if we drop the player than we get bad mouthed and dragged throughout the entire community! No Fly you know this. You're not a newbie that strategy you mentioned has burned us.

People are banking on a dude from Auburn who isn't even proven, and this is another case of Miami coaches being bad recruiters again. You should've took his commitment still went after Holmes(Who can be used multiple ways, and Knighton. If they wanted in push this kid out.

Your omitting the “takes” part. I didn’t say take some broke as DB. I said take the Parrish’s when their ready while you court Knightons. That way you don’t end up with a situation like last year.

Takes bruh, takes.
No bruh no... I will never let you tell me about recruiting. I've been around this **** since 2000. Naw bruh you don't take Parrish and then drop if Knighton wants in. You know the community especially the black community would tear UM a new *******. Come on dude you know full well that mess has burned us before. I'll let you and no fly think differently. We can agree to disagree.

People are banking on a dude from Auburn who isn't even proven, and this is another case of Miami coaches being bad recruiters again. You should've took his commitment still went after Holmes(Who can be used multiple ways, and Knighton. If they wanted in push this kid out.

And you are banking on a high school junior who just committed to Pitt because it’s his best available option hahah. Y’all are crazy sometimes.

Advertisement
And you are banking on a high school junior who just committed to Pitt because it’s his best available option hahah. Y’all are crazy sometimes.

Yeah something seems little off with him committing to Pitt of all places.

I don’t think that’s smart to do at a school like Colombus. They have Miami caliber prospects every year and you definitely don’t wanna **** that up more than it already is.

Advertisement
No bruh no... I will never let you tell me about recruiting. I've been around this **** since 2000. Naw bruh you don't take Parrish and then drop if Knighton wants in. You know the community especially the black community would tear UM a new *******. Come on dude you know full well that mess has burned us before. I'll let you and no fly think differently. We can agree to disagree.
I agree with the last statement but since I’ve been following recruiting that has never happened. And the “Miami community” been saying **** you to Miami since the OB died and the SEC bags got widespread. (Always around, but more schools joining in). But we act like we owe it something because why? They’re within a drive of the school. Kids get dropped all the time by schools. We have no obligation but to win. And look now? If we would have taken Parrish we wouldn’t be sitting here with nothing. Holmes, gone, Knighton, gone Parrish gone. Shut or get off the pot. How long before we learn man, smh.

Yea I’ll tell you what it is: he’s not that good. Wow. BREAKING

Kid put up 216 yards rushing, 3 receptions for 27 yards, and 4 TDs against South Dade followed up by 162 yards and 3 TDs vs Deerfield in the playoffs this past year and he's not good enough. Stop adding perico to your frijoles *****, bro.

@rokulika

Last edited:
Advertisement
And if we drop the player than we get bad mouthed and dragged throughout the entire community! No Fly you know this. You're not a newbie that strategy you mentioned has burned us.

Oh, no doubt. UM gets killed either way. If we drop the local kid, half the high school corches in Dade and Broward get their pitchforks and torches out. If the young man happens to be black, you can count on good ole' Uncle Puke taking shots at UM on Twitter, Facebook, and whatever other social media platform that allows him to pretend he's still relevant and still represent Miami.

UM gets held to a different standard down here than those other schools, but I'm not telling you something you don't already know.

I agree with the last statement but since I’ve been following recruiting that has never happened. And the “Miami community” been saying **** you to Miami since the OB died and the SEC bags got widespread. (Always around, but more schools joining in). But we act like we owe it something because why? They’re within a drive of the school. Kids get dropped all the time by schools. We have no obligation but to win. And look now? If we would have taken Parrish we wouldn’t be sitting here with nothing. Holmes, gone, Knighton, gone Parrish gone. Shut or get off the pot. How long before we learn man, smh.
Nothing... it's June. There's plenty of RB out there if the staff wants to take a 2nd kid. Maybe even Parrish if he isn't bitter about the staff going for Knighton. With Holmes the staff never seemed to really want the kid at RB. If that was the right move by the staff I don't know.

Congrats to the kid for committing to a team that made him feel wanted. I'm sure he'll be a pain in our sides if he sticks. Maybe he committed just to make sure he had a spot somewhere. Whatever the case may be I personally think we can get him if the staff wants him. Just my opinion though.

Last edited:
Good enough or not, he does work in high school. Pitt, people laughing at it, but their running game has my respect lately.

Today it's Pitt, going forward, who knows. Have another monster year and maybe better options become available.

181 carries
1,878 yards
10.4 yards per carry
134.1 y/game

13 receptions
152 yards
11.7 yards per reception

but he's not good enough for us, bunch of clowns around here
I feel you but just because he committed elsewhere doesn't necessarily mean we can't flip him or just because he's good doesn't mean that the staff likes him a lot.

The kids highlights from last season doesn't look special at all imo. They look so so compared to other RBs but at the end of the day he produces. He's not flashy but he gets the job done.

Advertisement
Back