Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
Well I'm not saying we should have wasted our time on Knighton and not just got Parrish...I'm just saying that A) this dude absolutely should choose Miami over Pitt regardless, and B) I'm not worried about RB recruiting at all.
Said it once and I will say it again. Take the takes that want to come and if you get a whale later figuer it out later. Parrish should have been ours.

Would love to see an in home happen and we swoop in to steal. But it might be too early for that.

Advertisement
Said it once and I will say it again. Take the takes that want to come and if you get a whale later figuer it out later. Parrish should have been ours.

Would love to see an in home happen and we swoop in to steal. But it might be too early for that.

This. Tired of getting left with our **** in our hands come signing day and scrambling for kids when we had way better options earlier. Cut the bull take guys who can play here when they want to commit... if numbers become a crunch well that’s when you drop.

Advertisement
This is the problem with how we recruit South Florida.

Players down here are the #1 option for a lot of teams. If you're telling these kids they need to wait on an offer from a team that is as bad as we have been...that **** is insulting af. You're out here chasing Knighton instead of just taking Parrish and moving on at the position. At some point, the wounds are self-inflicted.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Disagree about just taking takes other schools who think big don't do that. Why should we lower our standards. Nope that's how we end up w the DB from orlando last year who never was coming here.

Advertisement
Back