Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
Slight edge Holmes would be happy with either player...You take the upside of holmes, Parrish is a little smaller Yearby (who was small to begin with), and Yearby was a nice college back. Not a mirror comparison, but a decent comparison.

Some of you guys are saying "just take Holmes as an athlete and dont count him as a running back" Really? How are you going to explain to a kid who said he wants to play running back that you are taking 2 other dudes at his position and him as a "we will see later" guy. Yall really think hes gonna come like that? come on.

Holmes has already admitted that he is open to playing another position on offense.

Advertisement
Where? Last I seen It said he wanted to be recruited as a rb

I'm sure that's his preference but he's open to playing WR as well.

Also, we are recruiting him as a RB.

I don't see what you guys don't understand it's like you can tell who didn't play Football. Holmes is Percy Harvin, Curtis Samuels, Rondale Moore, or even Mccloud from Clemson. Holmes will be used Different if this offensive coordinator is good like you said he is.... Holmes needs to be put out in space. Line up at the slot. Get a jet sweep. A bubble screen. Run kickoffs. Punt Returns. Send him in Motion to the Backfield and run a Percy Harvin type play. Go deep. That's not how Parrish will be used. So take them both.

Are there updated numbers for this guy? Weight, speed etc? I see stuff from February 2018.

Anyone seeing the yearby/Parrish comparison in. Highly productive backs in Dade country with similar size and a limited ceiling in terms of athleticism? Parrish is a bit more explosive than yearby possibly but yearby was a **** good highschool back

Advertisement
Anyone seeing the yearby/Parrish comparison? Highly productive backs but a limited ceiling in college, similar size and not the best of athletes out there?

I’ve seen them both live and, IMO, Parrish is the superior player and athlete. He makes more big plays, has more long speed and has a bigger frame.

I had a lot of concerns with Yearby as a prospect and said so at the time. Parrish is more dynamic and does more with a less dominant OL.

I’ve seen them both live and, IMO, Parrish is the superior player and athlete. He makes more big plays, has more long speed and has a bigger frame.

I had a lot of concerns with Yearby as a prospect and said so at the time. Parrish is more dynamic and does more with a less dominant OL.
We will see dmoney, that 11.6 100m time is pretty **** concerning while also being a pretty small back. As I’ve said in the past on some of his runs he looked really explosive which is why that number is surprising to me tbqh for an example the northwestern and South Dade runs in his film

We will see dmoney, that 11.6 100m time is pretty **** concerning while also being a pretty small back. As I’ve said in the past on some of his runs he looked really explosive which is why that number is surprising to me tbqh for an example the northwestern and South Dade runs in his film

His PR is 11.09 as a sophomore. That’s right in line with Chaney, Duke, Camron and Cook as sophomores.

I expect his times to get better as the season progresses. Remember, he was dealing with a nagging injury.

His PR is 11.09 as a sophomore. That’s right in line with Chaney, Duke, Camron and Cook as sophomores.

I expect his times to get better as the season progresses. Remember, he was dealing with a nagging injury.

In 2017, Chaney ran a 10.88. He's already set a new PR in the 100 this year by running a 10.77.

FWIW I def expect Parrish's times to get better as the season progresses. Hope to see him break 11

Advertisement
In 2017, Chaney ran a 10.88. He's already set a new PR in the 100 this year by running a 10.77.

FWIW I def expect Parrish's times to get better as the season progresses. Hope to see him break 11

Yeah, I was only comparing sophomore times. Chaney is faster and the better athlete.

I would compare Parrish to Duke in terms of long speed. He finds a way to house it.

**** did not know Chaney recently ran a 10.77 in the 100m, that’s a great time for a 5’11 200 pound running back

Advertisement
The Burns ship has set sail man. His best option will be to fill out his frame and compete with Realus. That being said, with Martin not likely to get a waiver we can't afford to only have 3 RB's.
Difficult to play fullback when you are made of glass.

Advertisement
Back