Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
I’m sure Bogle and Stevenson were “genuinely considering” Miami... at least from the staffs perspective. Not sure how someone can make an accurate assessment on that.

I think most people on this board had figured Bogle out quite some time ago without ever having spoken to him just by observing his actions and social media. Cooney was supposed to be Mr Southridge, we have to have a better feel for situations like Stevenson’s.

Advertisement
How does everyone feel about Caziah Holmes? AI just said he wants to play RB in college and US, Ohio Taint, and FSPoo are his leader. I think that’s the kill shot to him not being in this class unless he wants to be an ATH. Don’t see us recruiting him as a true RB. Sucks because I think the kid could be a great ambassador in the central FL area.
MAR part 2 as far as wanting to be a RB but we want as a Athlete 🤷

I think you give him a shot as a 3rd down guy and see if he can fill that Deejay Dallas do it all role. I honestly think his best position will be CB or the slot to a lesser extent.
Agree, get him on campus, give him a fair shot at rb. If it works out, cool. If not, show him to the other position(s) that we felt he'd be most effective at all along. We'd still have Murphy and Parrish and Holmes can still be an impact guy for us.

Advertisement
Yeah but on film Knighton looks much better than Parrish by a good margin

Knighton also benefits from playing on a loaded Deerfield team with tons of other playmakers on offense.

His film should look great since defenses cant just focus on him

Advertisement
Yeah but on film Knighton looks much better than Parrish by a good margin

Parrish looks pretty **** good, he's electric in space. Don't get me wrong Knight is a lot bigger, and he's the superior back, but for what he does Parrish looks very good and is being disrespected a little too much imo.

Parrish looks pretty **** good, he's electric in space. Don't get me wrong Knight is a lot bigger, and he's the superior back, but for what he does Parrish looks very good and is being disrespected a little too much imo.
Oh I like Parrish but just prefer Knighton for sure

I said it in the Chaney commits thread, take Parrish and Murphy and call it a cycle at RB. Knighton and Bowman are phenomenal and you should definitely take a whack or two at em, but don't get caught holding your **** when the former duo would love to be here. Three isn't too many backs, even with Amari in the '21 class. Burns should be gone, and it's not out of the realm of possibility that Cam and/or Lo(especially if Enos' O hums like a sewing machine) declare early. Each of the three can have significant, separate and unique roles in the backfield. Chaney as Chaney, Murphy as a true power back, and Parrish as a Swiss Army Knife type(traditional carries, jet sweeps out of the slot, passing game, KR/PR)...
In a rarity with such a detailed post, I cannot find a single point of disagreement.

Advertisement
Not sure I get the civil war breaking out over the 2nd back we're taking in this class.

The crown jewel is Chaney, it's not that big of a deal who the other guy is as long as we keep Chaney.

Knighton most likely ain't coming, I want Field & Hickson to definitely shoot their shot, but the reality is unless we go undefeated & make the playoffs, Knighton/Bowman are not coming.

So that leaves Tirek Murphy from NY who's probably headed to Michigan or Notre Dame & Henry Parrish from Columbus who goes to school literally 15min away from campus.

Parrish rushed for 1,878yds last year as a Junior against 8A comp on a team that made it to a State championship game. I'm not sure why so many are so against him being the SECOND back in this class.
Preach!

Advertisement
Back