Henry Gray

If he does chose OSU we just need to move on, no point in wasting time with him... I think this article is a tad BS though and I still think we can keep him on board

Advertisement
Sorry guys I have zero confidence in Rumph. Like ive said 100 times he is a decent instructional coach and a horrible recruiter. Cue the rumph groupies, he is easily the worse recruiter on staff.

When he committed to us, I said to myself, I'll believe it when he signs.

I would feel the same if Stevenson chose us before the season (said he wan'ts to announce then).

We just don't keep the top rated DBs in south FL.

Frierson may be the highest rated guy since Burns, then before him it was Bush and Howard then Kenny Phillip before them.

Advertisement
Sorry guys I have zero confidence in Rumph. Like ive said 100 times he is a decent instructional coach and a horrible recruiter. Cue the rumph groupies, he is easily the worse recruiter on staff.

I agree recruiting is not his strong point but the guy is decent at coaching and knowing his position. I don't think Richt would let him go unless his CBs don't perform

I agree recruiting is not his strong point but the guy is decent at coaching and knowing his position. I don't think Richt would let him go unless his CBs don't perform
If your satisfied with last year results then stick to that mind set but im sure alot of us want to destroy the bamas of the world n Rumph wont get us over the hump wen ur taking on beasts like bama.

He’s not truly the DC. Just in title. I think we’d be able to get him easily. Who the **** wants to live and work in Columbia SC?

Get him easily? TRob is making $1.2M for his DC gig in South Carolina. He's not coming here or anywhere else for a position coaching role.

When he committed to us, I said to myself, I'll believe it when he signs.

I would feel the same if Stevenson chose us before the season (said he wan'ts to announce then).

We just don't keep the top rated DBs in south FL.

Frierson may be the highest rated guy since Burns, then before him it was Bush and Howard then Kenny Phillip before them.

Frierson wasn't even the highest rated DB we signed last year.

Blades was

Advertisement
Frierson wasn't even the highest rated DB we signed last year.

Blades was
Speaking of Blades, I don't know about anyone else but I am very interested to see where exactly he fits in the secondary in addition to how college ready he is at this point.

Speaking of Blades, I don't know about anyone else but I am very interested to see where exactly he fits in the secondary in addition to how college ready he is at this point.
He has the frame to be a stud, I’ve seen him lock down some of the top receivers in the country coverage wise at a bunch of camps, dmoney and brooklyndee have both commented that It was politics or some issue of why he didn’t start at sta but he has that blades bloodline and has a nice tool set imo

I know what you mean but if Rumph continues to whiff on local elite level DBs, he's going to take the pellets as Richt will have no other choice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Rumph is a phenomenal coach, he turned Mike Jackson from transfer candidate list to possibly the #1 DB drafted next april. As a recruiter though you’d just have to be a blind follower to think he’s anything above average. I’m ok with him though.

He can’t be making 1.2. That’s Venebles type money

I don't think many people are paying attention to the rise in pay of assistant coaches. There's like 15 assistant coaches that are making a million dollars or more with a few more making 900k.

**** Coley is set to make 850k at uga this year and he's a **** WR coach.

Last edited:
Gray isn’t Rumph, that’s Dade so I’m pretty sure it’s Diaz. Still, we cannot let this kid sign with ******* OSU. The top corner down here for ‘20, cannot choose Columbus over us. I don’t care how many CB’s they pump out in the 1st round year after year.
when we can start truing out 1st and 2nd round NFL draft picks then we can get these guys. They follow the NFL draft selection

when we can start truing out 1st and 2nd round NFL draft picks then we can get these guys. They follow the NFL draft selection
I hear you on that but honestly look at Colbert for god sake. Guy was a castoff and Rumph turned him into an nfl guy and a dam good one at that.

Advertisement
Back