Help me out here...

Advertisement
What in the blue **** are fsu fans chirping about all over social when they've won 8 games in the last two years and lost to an FCS school...because they beat Miami LY?!?! GTFOHWTBS.
Lol I’ve seen them praising norvell and talking down Mario. But inside they know there not a school in America that would choose Norvell over Mario.

8 wins in two years. Al Golden would never.

It’s a tale of two worlds for me:

FSU internet fans are out of their minds.

Every single fsu fan I know, which is many and almost all are reasonable, are disgusted with the program and the extension norvell was given. Their fired up on the recruiting class but understand they are in the gutter right now as it pertains to the standard of FSU football.

Very strange seeing the two different worlds the fan base live in. But we’ve seen it at Miami countless times as it pertains to coaches

Advertisement
What in the blue **** are fsu fans chirping about all over social when they've won 8 games in the last two years and lost to an FCS school...because they beat Miami LY?!?! GTFOHWTBS.
Yes, but as they love to point out, their old, cheap IPF has a longer field than our new state-of-the-art IPF with two shorter fields, therefore their program is clearly superior!

Advertisement
They truly believe they’re making the playoffs in the next 2 years. I work with 2 semenholes. They would legit drop to knees if Norvell walked in here right now. Even when we beat them with the Langham catch we weren’t that delusional.

They beat us, they can talk all the **** they want this year. That’s how rivalries work.

If they didnt beat us then they could still talk all the **** they want, because that’s also how rivalries work.

you guys not use to this stuff yet? Been goin on for decades. How it works fellas

They beat us, they can talk all the **** they want this year. That’s how rivalries work.

If they didnt beat us then they could still talk all the **** they want, because that’s also how rivalries work.

you guys not use to this stuff yet? Been goin on for decades. How it works fellas
It’s a bit more than that. They really believe in Norvell and his recruiting class of 3-stars. But I guess they don’t have as much experience as we do with bad coaches. Canes fans can spot a bad coach in a few games.

They can talk about how Willie left the roster but 84 teams make bowls a year. Even with our **** poor coaching we’ve never been this bad

Advertisement
It’s a bit more than that. They really believe in Norvell and his recruiting class of 3-stars. But I guess they don’t have as much experience as we do with bad coaches. Canes fans can spot a bad coach in a few games.

They can talk about how Willie left the roster but 84 teams make bowls a year. Even with our **** poor coaching we’ve never been this bad

They lost to Jacksonville State like 6 games ago.

Their wins this year were against:

Syracuse (5-7, didn't make a bowl game)
UNC (6-7)
UMass (arguably the worst FBS team in the country, literally)
Miami
Boston College (6-6)

They won 5 games, and all were against a team with at least 5 losses. The best team they beat all year was a Miami team led by Manny Diaz.

They're clinging to whatever positive narrative they can find at this moment because the results on the field have been horrid. They are in their decline much like we were when we knew Golden and Dorito were not the answer.

Advertisement
Have you ever met an actual FSU fan? Here is the guy at the middle/peak of the bell curve.
tenor.gif

Any more questions?

You're welcome. Feel free to hit me up in the DM next time you need a hand with something.

The bad part is that FSU did not beat us, IMO. We beat ourselves. Honestly, they had to depend on a long 4th down conversion on their last drive...not to mention the dumbass play call on 3rd down that killed our previous drive.

**** FSU

They lost to Jacksonville State like 6 games ago.

Their wins this year were against:

Syracuse (5-7, didn't make a bowl game)
UNC (6-7)
UMass (arguably the worst FBS team in the country, literally)
Miami
Boston College (6-6)

They won 5 games, and all were against a team with at least 5 losses. The best team they beat all year was a Miami team led by Manny Diaz.
Remember when UNC was ranked in the top 10 and being talked about as a leading contender for the CFP? What a ******* chuckle... CFB media is such a ******* joke.

I hope we all remember this when those DB's start praising us again. We should all tell them to take a long walk off a short pier and ignore everything they say, even when they praise us. Especially when they praise us.

Advertisement
Back