Help me out here...

Advertisement
Yep. They got **** talking rights til the next one.

Still can't believe we let Jermaine Johnson wreck us like that.

Lose the battle win the war.

FSU has my deepest gratitude and appreciation. They are such a dumpster fire that losing to them showed Manny was the corch to end all corches and forced the school to take football seriously.

Fock you very much free shoes. We will show our gratitude when we beat you by 30 instead of 50 in 2022.

You don’t have kids do you?
Yes, why do you ask
1642786552737.png

Advertisement
Love that. Gary Larson is the GOAT.

I had a T-shirt when I was a kid, said "FSU Entrance Exam", and had a picture of a Nole pulling as hard as he could on the door, with a "push" sign on it. Wish I still had it, but I loved that shirt so much I wore it till it disintegrated. Can't find a photo of it on Google, wish I could find that graphic.

Advertisement
What in the blue **** are fsu fans chirping about all over social when they've won 8 games in the last two years and lost to an FCS school...because they beat Miami LY?!?! GTFOHWTBS.
That's why we gotta shut the up. Put their a$$es down HARD.

Love that. Gary Larson is the GOAT.

I had a T-shirt when I was a kid, said "FSU Entrance Exam", and had a picture of a Nole pulling as hard as he could on the door, with a "push" sign on it. Wish I still had it, but I loved that shirt so much I wore it till it disintegrated. Can't find a photo of it on Google, wish I could find that graphic.
Me too, except I was a student at the time. ~1992 or so

Advertisement
Back