Hello Canes

Didn't we have a similar OP last year from Appy State?

Seems like every year someone comes to our board to tell us about THEIR team.

I say we go act like the bullies we are supposed to be

App and us aren't really on speaking terms, so couldn't tell you. We fully expect you come in here to be the bullies you should be. This is the highest ranked team we've ever hosted, and we're not thinking it'll be a great night for the Scarlet and Black.

Do you guys have fat flag guards that are going to accuse our players on facebook of running them over when they're running on the field to go pray? App State did. It was pure gold.

Advertisement

App and us aren't really on speaking terms, so couldn't tell you. We fully expect you come in here to be the bullies you should be. This is the highest ranked team we've ever hosted, and we're not thinking it'll be a great night for the Scarlet and Black.

Do you guys have fat flag guards that are going to accuse our players on facebook of running them over when they're running on the field to go pray? App State did. It was pure gold.

Well, the way the field is configured and where the Canes will enter, they might hit some of the instruments...not the flag line. No promises on what happens after that. LOL.

Well, the way the field is configured and where the Canes will enter, they might hit some of the instruments...not the flag line. No promises on what happens after that. LOL.

Just tell the tuba players to get the **** out of the way, and if they want to fight, do it on the field, not on facebook like little es.

Advertisement
hey bojo thanks for not being a douche bag troll from another team like this guy lol

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes/120886

Believe me, I'm a football fan, not a fan of trolling folks. Love the story of The U and the rise of the program. Reminds me of our going from a horrible team to a halfway respectable D1 team (we just have a lower glass ceiling). Even with the success under different coaches. The last time we played we had DL that our DC said "couldn't stop a hard charging marching band". Hopefully we're better this time. I know you guys are.

Bojo, one of my neighbors is on the all time AState team (Frank Farella). If I see him this week, I'll seek his input.

Just tell the tuba players to get the **** out of the way, and if they want to fight, do it on the field, not on facebook like little es.

I looked at the ark st board to see what they were saying and i ran into Notsince1985 there lol

Advertisement

I looked at the ark st board to see what they were saying and i ran into Notsince1985 there lol

:larryd:

Advertisement
Any chance we'll see the fake heart attack play?

I'm sure we'll have something up our sleeves, however we didn't do anything sneaky against Nebraska save for a surprise onside kick

hows your kick off/punt unit cuz i think jeff thomas could be one of the most dangerous return men in the country

Definitely scary since we gave up a 99 yd TD to Nebraska. Punt coverage definitely looked a lot better. We got a steal in our punter, Cody Grace. Aussie who can put the ball in the air. Definitely helped this past weekend.

Advertisement
Any chance we'll see the fake heart attack play?

I'm sure we'll have something up our sleeves, however we didn't do anything sneaky against Nebraska save for a surprise onside kick

hows your kick off/punt unit cuz i think jeff thomas could be one of the most dangerous return men in the country

Definitely scary since we gave up a 99 yd TD to Nebraska. Punt coverage definitely looked a lot better. We got a steal in our punter, Cody Grace. Aussie who can put the ball in the air. Definitely helped this past weekend.

ok thanks

i think miami should win by a good amount if they come to play

if they play like yesterday then it will come down to the wire

Again, just like I said with Nebraska, I could see any outcome but an AState blowout win. That said, it would require a ton of good luck and bad Miami play to justify a lot of those views, and I'm aware of that.

More than likely, there are three ways this gets going:

1) Canes come out and smack us in the mouth, and we get some scores late, in which case the 48-20 or 41-17 looks would definitely be in line.

2) We can keep it close for about 2.5 quarters before the depth of talent on UM sideline makes us wish they would have brought 20 less folks. In that case it could 35-17ish.

3) Canes smack us in the mouth AND keep it up...in which case I'll stay to the end, but won't be particularly happy about it...45-10ish

What's your stadium atmosphere like. Last year all App St. fans wanted to talk about was how everyone was going to be at the game and it was going to be one of the loudest stadiums we'd play in.

How amped are Ark St. fans for this game?

Again, just like I said with Nebraska, I could see any outcome but an AState blowout win. That said, it would require a ton of good luck and bad Miami play to justify a lot of those views, and I'm aware of that.

More than likely, there are three ways this gets going:

1) Canes come out and smack us in the mouth, and we get some scores late, in which case the 48-20 or 41-17 looks would definitely be in line.

2) We can keep it close for about 2.5 quarters before the depth of talent on UM sideline makes us wish they would have brought 20 less folks. In that case it could 35-17ish.

3) Canes smack us in the mouth AND keep it up...in which case I'll stay to the end, but won't be particularly happy about it...45-10ish

or we suck and lose lol that is definitely an option

Advertisement
Back