Hello Canes

bojo1324

Recruit
Been a little while, I think almost 3 years to the day.

Congratulations on a win. First week of the season, sloppiness is expected.

We come off a really close loss, one where we actually threw away the chances we had with missed tackles (some of you have alluded to on other threads), dropped balls, and some iffy calls that we expect to not get on the road (don't seem to get them even at home).

We fully expect to lose this weekend, but hoping we can keep it competitive. This is one of the most talented teams we've been able to field (if we're healthy this week) and hope to put a good effort out there.

If you're coming up to the Natural State this weekend, we'll show the hospitality that we are normally known for, unless you go to Fayetteville (hopefully not so much on the field).

Any questions, I'll do my best to answer.

Advertisement
We have one request of Arky State: when you meet the Gatah, you beat the Gatah.

Other than that, this is a classic trap game.

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Advertisement
I was just wondering how your team responds to pressure and if your qb is mobile?

Well, we did have the 6th most sacks in the country last year and practiced all Spring and Fall Camp against that unit. We only gave up one sack against Nebraska in about 72 dropbacks. QB is more mobile than he looks. Turned the season around last year on a 4th and 16 conversion with his legs.

We have one request of Arky State: when you meet the Gatah, you beat the Gatah.

Other than that, this is a classic trap game.

Disagree, It WAS a classic trap game before the BC game. Playing ****** vs BC is going to make them focus on Ark St.

Do you guys even have a board we can troll on? If your team had any defense at all I might take you seriously. We gonna put up epic numbers

Advertisement
I was just wondering how your team responds to pressure and if your qb is mobile?

Well, we did have the 6th most sacks in the country last year and practiced all Spring and Fall Camp against that unit. We only gave up one sack against Nebraska in about 72 dropbacks. QB is more mobile than he looks. Turned the season around last year on a 4th and 16 conversion with his legs.

I meant how will ur oline and qb respond to the nations top front 7? lol we had a top 5 front 7 last year and we returned every player besides transfers. This one is gonna be similar to this game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OV3HET9SAk

Didn't we have a similar OP last year from Appy State?

Seems like every year someone comes to our board to tell us about THEIR team.

I say we go act like the bullies we are supposed to be

Advertisement
You guys lose to teams I have literally never heard of. You guys will earn every dollar for this game. We are going to curb stomp you so badly that you might not be able to field a team the rest of the season.

Guys coming off as sensitive going in on the guy that wants to chat it up about the game. He already admitted we probably win, cut the tough guy stuff.

Advertisement
You guys lose to teams I have literally never heard of. You guys will earn every dollar for this game. We are going to curb stomp you so badly that you might not be able to field a team the rest of the season.

Actually, with this being a home and home, you guys paid us like 400K to come down there in 2014, I think we're returning the favor for the trip to Jonesboro.

Didn't we have a similar OP last year from Appy State?

Seems like every year someone comes to our board to tell us about THEIR team.

I say we go act like the bullies we are supposed to be

App and us aren't really on speaking terms, so couldn't tell you. We fully expect you come in here to be the bullies you should be. This is the highest ranked team we've ever hosted, and we're not thinking it'll be a great night for the Scarlet and Black.

Advertisement
Back