Heeeee's Baaaaaaccccckkkk!!! Remember QB Stephen Morris??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not an illustrious career or really more than a footnote, but he'll make good scratch doing a job every single person but a few would trade theirs for in a second. Good job by the man and for sticking with it.

Always think if he had been the beneficiary of a solid coach or a OC, he could have been spectacular. His best year was with Fisch. Fell off after he left.

His arm is crazy strong.

Think what Rick could do with him. He’d be the guaranteed starter for this year’s team.
Which body part would you be willing to cut off for this guy to be on campus in September with the receiving group we have now?

Which body part would you be willing to cut off for this guy to be on campus in September with the receiving group we have now?

I don’t even need to look at the highlights to remember that game. That was one hot fūcking day and I got a **** of a sunburn on my face. We had a pretty decent lead to ‘til we gave it away. Typical Dorito giveaway until Morris 65 yds flicked in the air to Dorsett.

You can’t teach arm strength like that. That’s why teams keep signing him. He’s got a live arm. It’s a gift.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back