Heeeee's Baaaaaaccccckkkk!!! Remember QB Stephen Morris??

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's hard to get excited about a guy that didn't give a fvck when he was here.

Corches or not. Snickers didn't give a fvck. Plenty of guys were here with the corches like Duke and Mongo they didn't ever quit.

Advertisement
hope him and Bard have long careers in the NFL even if as journeymen or back-ups. When was the last the last time any cane qb had any staying power in the league other than Kosar and Testaverde? We need to get back to that.

I get what you’re saying but the point is he shouldn’t have to

And he doesn't have to. But NFL/owners also have a right to enforce their policies even if they are market driven. It is a business after all. The irony in this is that Kap could continue to speak out about his beliefs, even if he was to stand up. Donate to and support whatever causes he wishes. It is the country's principles of freedom embodied in that flag that he would be honoring by standing, not whoever is the sitting president. Apparently, he is too dense to make that distinction.

Advertisement
Which body part would you be willing to cut off for this guy to be on campus in September with the receiving group we have now?

Yes there are body parts I would cut off for him to be our QB this season, or last. He would have beaten Pitt by 40 and Wisconsin by 21.

Likewise, there's body parts I'd cut off to never see Golden or Donfrio near this city again.

Advertisement
I don’t even need to look at the highlights to remember that game. That was one hot fūcking day and I got a **** of a sunburn on my face. We had a pretty decent lead to ‘til we gave it away. Typical Dorito giveaway until Morris 65 yds flicked in the air to Dorsett.

You can’t teach arm strength like that. That’s why teams keep signing him. He’s got a live arm. It’s a gift.

566 yds through the air was (barely) too much for even doritos to f up.

Yes there are body parts I would cut off for him to be our QB this season, or last. He would have beaten Pitt by 40 and Wisconsin by 21.

Likewise, there's body parts I'd cut off to never see Golden or Donfrio near this city again.

There are body parts I’d like to cut off Dorito and Golden.

There are body parts I’d like to cut off Dorito and Golden.
5A744169-74DE-4CB6-9059-C1BC38EEE1B8.jpeg

Its getting easier as a recruit to be a hurricane. I respect those guys that loved Miami and came to play here regardless of who the coach was.

That crowd and stadium were both hedious compared to now.

Advertisement
Back