Hearing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You are an enemy of the people and fake news.
No actually my opinion is educated and not one of the narrative. I’m not saying I would invite him to dinner but a racist he was not. In fact he took care of many black people during his quest on the ponderosa with his friend when they came across a camp with sick patients, many of them black ppl he treated.

I get that. But i think he just posted he was at Komodo. It was the fans putting 2 and 2 together saying.."Pink is at Komodo" too. That sort of deal...

dont matter to me as i dont think we land him...seeing that he plays the position that are weakest recruiter is on staff...and Clemson is rolling in recruiting for this class.

But it just shows how easy it is to "insight" this fan base.
Sorry, gogeta. But think about Clemson and the resources they have on staff, particularly in recruiting. They have guys devoted to watching these kid's social media accounts. If random posters on CiS can put this together, you **** sure know Clemson's staff is too. This isn't random insiders that are close to Fred Davis putting inside info out there. People are simply putting info together from what was made publicly available.

Advertisement
Back