Hearing

Kids are weird as **** these days. He took down his Clemson **** for like 16 hours lol. Daz did the same **** too with us. Davis probably just got another 20K in his bag. We’re also creepy af with stocking these kids but recruiting is like a drug lol

His “cousins” were probably giving him a hard time and saying stuff like “you in the 3-0-5 now, take that Clemson stuff down.” And being young and impressionable he did it.

Do I have any proof of that? No, but no one in the thread does.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never once told you what to think or even to come back when you ran and hid for a month like a frightened little girl. I even stuck up for you when people ripped you to shreds as a thief and a troll.

Told the every single time to leave you alone, that you were just stupid and frightened and to take it easy on you cause you can't help it.

This is the thanks I get.

**** shame.
For real, now I feel badly... This thing should just go away now. You did defend him when people were calling him a thief and when things went south for Manny beyond defense you stopped defending the coaching. Reasonable people can disagree on banners/methods to best get to where we want to go.

You got a good laugh when the banner message was switched and Nick got some redemption that it ended up flying right before FIU as a result. You’re both good dudes and Canes fans. Neither of you wants anything but the best for the team.

Rumph on the low does a great job

tenor.gif

For real, now I feel badly... This thing should just go away now. You did defend him when people were calling him a thief and when things went south for Manny beyond defense you stopped defending the coaching. Reasonable people can disagree on banners/methods to best get to where we want to go.

You got a good laugh when the banner message was switched and Nick got some redemption that it ended up flying right before FIU as a result. You’re both good dudes and Canes fans. Neither of you wants anything but the best for the team.

Crootin ain’t easy

Advertisement
Aint no High school kids are coming down for Art Basel. This was one of those suppose to be on the low visits...that you ninjas f*cked up. SMH!
You mean to tell me an 18 year old student didn’t come to Miami to look at art exhibitions with bananas taped to a wall? The fact that there’s people in here who believed the Art Basel thing is mind blowing

Advertisement
Aint no High school kids are coming down for Art Basel. This was one of those suppose to be on the low visits...that you ninjas f*cked up. SMH!
For the record, Brock News Network (BNN) had full knowledge of this story in advance and responsibly kept it quiet so as not to cause negative repercussions. This is what happens when amateurs turn Jimmy Olsen.

@brock, a special shout out to you for responsible journalism. Next steak is on RVA.

Advertisement
For the record, Brock News Network (BNN) had full knowledge of this story in advance and responsibly kept it quiet so as not to cause negative repercussions. This is what happens when amateurs turn Jimmy Olsen.

@brock, a special shout out to you for responsible journalism. Next steak is on RVA.
Well done

To be fair, if the kid posts he's in Miami on his IG and changes his Twitter bio/pics. Thats hardly on the board for "blowing it up"

It was blown up by the board and the other um weirdo fans on Twitter OBVIOUSLY...forcing him to put the Clemson stuff back up.

He could have very well been about to change his header, etc.,..but alot of you cucks went and became detectives and started putting this with that and it got out. I mean obviously at times we have on the low visits...happened with Knighton, Zion Nelson and other kids...but you ninjas are the WORST.
A bih could post song lyrics from a rapper and yall run to twitter posting "did he spin the block" ..he's listening to Da BABY ...da baby has a show in Miami..Did manny get him".. sh*t is corny

I never, ever engage him first. Doofus has @ me about 20 times since the FIU game after disappearing for the better part of a month.

He’s actually convinced himself I work at Hecht.

Kid is unhinged.

Advertisement
Back