Off-Topic Heard a quote...will cause dissention I'm sure....

They also, for the most part, don't get b1tchy with the customers if you "offend them". I have had a lot of waitresses at cheap places start getting b1tchy. Never had that happen at a fancy place.
Exactly....even worse in the kitchen...believe me. Waiters have that Charisma, that waitresses lack....Not all waitresses are terrible. Some are outstanding...but by far Waiters are on another level.

Advertisement
Exactly....even worse in the kitchen...believe me. Waiters have that Charisma, that waitresses lack....Not all waitresses are terrible. Some are outstanding...but by far Waiters are on another level.
I will take your word for it, because if anyone knows, its you. I am sure there are plenty of great waitresses, but when most fancy places hire mainly men, you know where is a reason behind that.

Yessir....I've chefed with some excellent women Chefs....but nowhere in the same Universe as men....Men are much better waiters than women are waitresses...that's why 95% of upper class restaurants have waiters....including 99% of Maitre D's being Men....
So you just destroyed the "get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich" argument. ;)

Advertisement
Back