Head to the chat room --- breaking

Advertisement
Oh we miss those $1.99 a minute calls for latest recruiting commits and news. Chef ran that Nostradamus crap for a while also. Got to give him some respect. So many phony recruiting schmucks also. Who was that National guy with the recruiting book? Total fraud.
Max Emfinger 🤮

Oh we miss those $1.99 a minute calls for latest recruiting commits and news. Chef ran that Nostradamus crap for a while also. Got to give him some respect. So many phony recruiting schmucks also. Who was that National guy with the recruiting book? Total fraud.
That hustle went on for a while. I can't even remember how he got exposed. You all have much better memories than I.

Sweet. I was in the Bakas chats at the very very beginning. Ya know when info was free. I don't remember what site it was before he started on Grassy site. About 50 of us would hammer him with recruiting questions.
I’m just jealous you met bomb

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who was the guy who wanted to sell the $15 chicken dinners outside the stadium? Was that bigconch?

Advertisement
jI’ll share one nugget for the people not privy to whoopingcanes chat room/ pm’s…a private plane was tracked leaving Eugene for Miami a couple of hours ago. Nothing certain yet, but many suspect back door talks are already taking place…
FlightAware tracker

Note: Unrelated.

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 7.44.49 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back