Head to the chat room --- breaking

Advertisement
Sweet. I was in the Bakas chats at the very very beginning. Ya know when info was free. I don't remember what site it was before he started on Grassy site. About 50 of us would hammer him with recruiting questions.
Bakas wasn’t that fun on the trip cause he was with this girl that didn’t want to do anything.. so he missed out on the shenanigans. But he was a cool dude.
I got a funny story bout bomb if ya want to hear. As whoop would say… just DM me.

Oh forgot to mention after the Rose bowl we went to team hotel. Russell Maryland was there, Ted Hendricks, etc. got to say hi to Gore who was just chilling by himself as a freshman buried under Portis and the mcgahee. Good ****

I’ll share one nugget for the people not privy to whoopingcanes chat room/ pm’s…a private plane was tracked leaving Eugene for Miami a couple of hours ago. Nothing certain yet, but many suspect back door talks are already taking place…
Um manny has been in James back door since day one. Nothing new

Advertisement
I remember chefcane from the Grassy days.................he's legit.
giphy.gif

Bakas wasn’t that fun on the trip cause he was with this girl that didn’t want to do anything.. so he missed out on the shenanigans. But he was a cool dude.
I got a funny story bout bomb if ya want to hear. As whoop would say… just DM me.

Oh forgot to mention after the Rose bowl we went to team hotel. Russell Maryland was there, Ted Hendricks, etc. got to say hi to Gore who was just chilling by himself as a freshman buried under Portis and the mcgahee. Good ****
Me and bomb didn't get along at all. Him and Y2cane were my grassy nemesis lol.

Advertisement

That is awesome. Olden days were grand.

Me and bomb didn't get along at all. Him and Y2cane were my grassy nemesis lol.
Oh I met y2cane (Rene I think was his name). Did u know he was on that “so you want to be a millionaire?” Or whatever that Regis show was called? Smart dude and I thought he was a good dude too.

Sorry I was friends with all your nemesis tho! 😂

Advertisement
Oh I met y2cane (Rene I think was his name). Did u know he was on that “so you want to be a millionaire?” Or whatever that Regis show was called? Smart dude and I thought he was a good dude too.

Sorry I was friends with all your nemesis tho! 😂
Nah we met numerous times, he was cool, even for a pink shirt wearing commie lol. Bomb was cool too, I was more of a battler in my younger days. We just had polar opposite opinions on nearly everything. It was all in fun. Got banded all the time back then. I didn't hold back much.

Advertisement
Nah we met numerous times, he was cool, even for a pink shirt wearing commie lol. Bomb was cool too, I was more of a battler in my younger days. We just had polar opposite opinions on nearly everything. It was all in fun. Got banded all the time back then. I didn't hold back much.
Oh we miss those $1.99 a minute calls for latest recruiting commits and news. Chef ran that Nostradamus crap for a while also. Got to give him some respect. So many phony recruiting schmucks also. Who was that National guy with the recruiting book? Total fraud.

Advertisement
Back