Head Coach Al Golden made a great choice moving Gray to RB

Says this:
and 90% of you said we ruined his career by doing so. that he should be a WR or safety.

Looks like you guys don't know what you're talking about.

After saying all this:

Chick is the pre season and practice report hall of famer

LMAO

bunch of losers here.

when Chick does something in the NFL, then come talk to me.

What did he do?

Did he play 3rd string?

Is Chick an pre season and Senior Bowl practice all-star?

When he does something in the NFL, come back. Until then, shut your mouth.

The guy who refuses to make early proclamations on players is raving about the success of a player with only 6 career carries?

I guess implementing their "more pro-active approach to banning posters and deleting posts" only applies to certain types of trolls.
CRICKETS ! That boy aint been on the thread since

Advertisement
Says this:
and 90% of you said we ruined his career by doing so. that he should be a WR or safety.

After saying all this:

LMAO

bunch of losers here.

What did he do?

Did he play 3rd string?

The guy who refuses to make early proclamations on players is raving about the success of a player with only 6 career carries?

I guess implementing their "more pro-active approach to banning posters and deleting posts" only applies to certain types of trolls.

:larryd:

:nba-kobe_bryant-ups:

:monkey-serious:

Aguante, i.e. Original Canes Fan, will disappear from this board (similar to how he did in this thread) and change his handle once Miami starts piling up losses. It happens every year with these guys.

I think this was the most obvious position for him unless he played qb at Bethune Cookman... The kid was an average wide out as a junior and he never played defense... Running back made the most sense... That being said, it's not like he's starting yet... But at least he can contribute some in that capacity...

we needed another body we couldnt reshirt him.

one hit and duke needs to come out. not al fault duke can't stay in the game.

So we needed to waist a redshirt for some garbage carries against 1AA opponents, I call bull****!

Exactly....we had Duke, Yearby, Gus and even Berrios and Elder (who I still think is a better RB) with RB experience to suffice without burning Chocs shirt. But in typical Golden fashion......

Gray didn't burn a RS because of his carries against Ark St. - he played ST

We had other options for ST's. You have a kid that's a raw talent that never really played RB, you let him learn the position with a redshirt.

If we did need another body, who's fault was that? Could it be the dude who let a stud get away to AK, or the guy who whiffed on Sony, Cook and the poor soul that went to the gator? Al's only possible positive spin is he cares about the kids. The evidence against that has grown and grown. Now you have young man who worked hard to overcome huge odds to get admitted and clearly needs academic help to make it though college and is changing positions too. Chocolate was perfect for a redshirt EXCEPT our great ME ME ME ME coach NEEDED him for some stupid reason to cover up for his own failures. There again we see the true colors of Golden and they are not nice. He reeks of pride and selfishness and a growing track record of sacrificing young men to preserve himself and his friend. The more his family and friends defend him, the worse the stench gets.

Advertisement
So we needed to waist a redshirt for some garbage carries against 1AA opponents, I call bull****!

Exactly....we had Duke, Yearby, Gus and even Berrios and Elder (who I still think is a better RB) with RB experience to suffice without burning Chocs shirt. But in typical Golden fashion......

We had other options for ST's. You have a kid that's a raw talent that never really played RB, you let him learn the position with a redshirt.

FOCUS!

He didnt lose his RS because of his 3 carries against a 1AA opponent. He lost is because he played ST throughout the year.

Whether someone else should have played ST instead of him is a different topic.

Now that we have clarified that 3 carries doesnt make you lose a RS, carry on with moping about something different now that you know you dont lose a RS because of 3 carries against a 1AA opponent.

proxy.php

You need to focus, I was stating there were other options on ST's as well.

FOCUS!

He didnt lose his RS because of his 3 carries against a 1AA opponent. He lost is because he played ST throughout the year.

Whether someone else should have played ST instead of him is a different topic.

Now that we have clarified that 3 carries doesnt make you lose a RS, carry on with moping about something different now that you know you dont lose a RS because of 3 carries against a 1AA opponent.

proxy.php

You need to focus, I was stating there were other options on ST's as well.

You had no idea he even played ST and no idea how a RS is received. Now you wanna tell erbody who was or wasnt an option? GTFOH.

**** YEA. COACH AL GOLDEN MADE A **** OF A GREAT DECISION. HES A GREAT PERSON AND A GREAT COACH

Advertisement
Burning his RS was a mistake no-doubt. I think he will be a huge part of the O this year. He is what Gus wishes he was.

Says this:

After saying all this:

LMAO

bunch of losers here.

What did he do?

Did he play 3rd string?

Lulz.

Aguante gets absolutely obliterated by WTH and never returns to his thread.

Last edited:
Burning his RS was a mistake no-doubt. I think he will be a huge part of the O this year. He is what Gus wishes he was.

I can't remember a single non-troll criticizing the move to RB -- in fact, almost everyone who followed hs football, including Blustein, projected that he could be a big time RB. So, Golden gets no credit for that move. On the other hand, as you point out, Golden does get credit for needlessly burning the redshirt of a developmental player with huge upside.

Advertisement
You'll opinion really don't matter; let Gray speak for himself....Just sayin'

Choc Gray ‏@Godschild__choc 13m13 minutes ago
Thankful for a coach like AG he get the best out of each and ever single player.... Much respect and love for him

You'll opinion really don't matter; let Gray speak for himself....Just sayin'

Choc Gray ‏@Godschild__choc 13m13 minutes ago
Thankful for a coach like AG he get the best out of each and ever single player.... Much respect and love for him ����

Well what else exactly would you expect a current member of the team to say? That he thinks Golden is a hack?

I don't remember seeing anyone claiming golden was ruining Trayone Gray's career by moving him to running back. As I recall, there was consensus that he needed to be on the offensive side of the ball. The debate was between RB and WR, with most, including myself saying WR.

I guess golden gets credit for moving him to RB instead of WR, but we all know that Gray is a RB as much because of golden's recruiting misses as he is because of him being magic with the ball in his hands.

Advertisement
The thing with RB's is that if they are any good nowadays, after one really good year or two, they aren't staying 5 years, regardless

Case in point - Lamar Miller( who was RS, played a back-up role in 2010, had a big year in 2011 and bolted)

Says this:

After saying all this:

LMAO

bunch of losers here.

What did he do?

Did he play 3rd string?

Advertisement
Back