Head Coach Al Golden made a great choice moving Gray to RB

AguanteHurricanes

Thunderdome
and 90% of you said we ruined his career by doing so. that he should be a WR or safety.

Looks like you guys don't know what you're talking about.

Advertisement
He get's paid millions to make choices, he has shown a knack for making bad one's, 90% (majority as, you say) of the time. Still too early to tell on this one. It was day 8 or something, 1st "scrimmage" against our second and third units. (Al said we had 3 now) Considering none of us think highly of the first unit, yeah, too early to try and say Al got one right. Hopefully he did, he's due! Your support of AL is commendable, but the fact you have to use this as a "point to make your point" screams volumes as to how bad Al and Co. have been. Good day!

Advertisement
Chocolate is doing a good job of transitioning from QB to RB after Al wasted what should have been the kid's redshirt year on a couple of carries. I will give Al credit for holding a spot for him when nobody thought the CC kid could make it.

Chocolate is doing a good job of transitioning from QB to RB after Al wasted what should have been the kid's redshirt year on a couple of carries. I will give Al credit for holding a spot for him when nobody thought the CC kid could make it.

we needed another body we couldnt reshirt him.

one hit and duke needs to come out. not al fault duke can't stay in the game.

Says this:
and 90% of you said we ruined his career by doing so. that he should be a WR or safety.

After saying all this:

Chick is the pre season and practice report hall of famer

LMAO

bunch of losers here.

when Chick does something in the NFL, then come talk to me.

What did he do?

Did he play 3rd string?

Is Chick an pre season and Senior Bowl practice all-star?

When he does something in the NFL, come back. Until then, shut your mouth.

The guy who refuses to make early proclamations on players is raving about the success of a player with only 6 career carries?

I guess implementing their "more pro-active approach to banning posters and deleting posts" only applies to certain types of trolls.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lets wait until the bullets start flying before we crown him. Ive seen this dance before. Gray balls out all Fall and gets ZERO playing time during the season. He should have redshirted but oh well. I am happy he is proving me wrong though. Early reports sound good.

It doesn't really matter where he lines up, I'd like to see Gray with the ball in his hands.
I'd like having him in the backfield and then in motion to slot and let the LB cover him
it'd create nightmare match-ups for Defense

But I'm sure, Tolerancia, you'd tell us you knew it all along & got it in the inside
and caught it from Golden pitch; Rancia, keep catching & tell us how you really feel

Gray will see action against Betune and the Owls. Silent for the rest of the year...

Advertisement
Says this:

After saying all this:

Chick is the pre season and practice report hall of famer

LMAO

bunch of losers here.

when Chick does something in the NFL, then come talk to me.

What did he do?

Did he play 3rd string?

Is Chick an pre season and Senior Bowl practice all-star?

When he does something in the NFL, come back. Until then, shut your mouth.

The guy who refuses to make early proclamations on players is raving about the success of a player with only 6 career carries?

I guess implementing their "more pro-active approach to banning posters and deleting posts" only applies to certain types of trolls.

OP just got raped
:sanford::ohhdamnn::rickflair2::nba-kobe_bryant-ups:basedduke::reaction::reaction::reaction:

Advertisement
He had no choice considering that Collins, Cook, Michel, Powell told him to kick rocks.

Advertisement
Back