Head Coach Al Golden made a great choice moving Gray to RB

Advertisement
Chocolate is doing a good job of transitioning from QB to RB after Al wasted what should have been the kid's redshirt year on a couple of carries. I will give Al credit for holding a spot for him when nobody thought the CC kid could make it.

we needed another body we couldnt reshirt him.

one hit and duke needs to come out. not al fault duke can't stay in the game.

So we needed to waist a redshirt for some garbage carries against 1AA opponents, I call bull****!

Chocolate is doing a good job of transitioning from QB to RB after Al wasted what should have been the kid's redshirt year on a couple of carries. I will give Al credit for holding a spot for him when nobody thought the CC kid could make it.

So we needed to waist a redshirt for some garbage carries against 1AA opponents, I call bull****!

Exactly....we had Duke, Yearby, Gus and even Berrios and Elder (who I still think is a better RB) with RB experience to suffice without burning Chocs shirt. But in typical Golden fashion......

OP is tossing Golden's salad for a kid with 24 career rushing yards...makes sense.

Advertisement

Exactly....we had Duke, Yearby, Gus and even Berrios and Elder (who I still think is a better RB) with RB experience to suffice without burning Chocs shirt. But in typical Golden fashion......

Gray didn't burn a RS because of his carries against Ark St. - he played ST

So what? He didn't HAVE to play ST. Thanks, Al. #BBB

Advertisement

So what? He didn't HAVE to play ST. Thanks, Al. #BBB

proxy.php

Advertisement

We had other options for ST's. You have a kid that's a raw talent that never really played RB, you let him learn the position with a redshirt.

Not redshirting Gray was another monumental blunder you Golden slurpers. Come on!!

We had other options for ST's. You have a kid that's a raw talent that never really played RB, you let him learn the position with a redshirt.

FOCUS!

He didnt lose his RS because of his 3 carries against a 1AA opponent. He lost is because he played ST throughout the year.

Whether someone else should have played ST instead of him is a different topic.

Now that we have clarified that 3 carries doesnt make you lose a RS, carry on with moping about something different now that you know you dont lose a RS because of 3 carries against a 1AA opponent.

proxy.php

Advertisement
He didn't play special teams all year. He wasn't a regular special teamer. He played in a total of four games.

Your troll game is weak, Iguana. You're going too far with it and making it too obvious. Even the oxygen-deprived morons on here should be hip to your game.

Study the master--rokulika--then come back with another new screen name.

This guy is a troll , quit feeding him and he'll go away

True, but I still think we should crown him already and start thinking about his Heisman candidacy for next year just based on what he's shown so far. Legit

Advertisement
Back