Official He wasn't eaten by a bear, DBC & The Prez

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m guessing you’re talking about the pizza choice? Can’t be talking about our spirit animal DBC.
DBC is an embarrassment in regards to being our so-called #1 fan. Don't like Portnoy one bit....MFer mispronounces ever Cot **** establishment, street, and city on literally every episode. Lol at his expertise of Pizza.

Sorry DBC but Best wings ever are at this pool hall in Casselberry. Place is called Green parrot. Pretty much all the food sucks in this place minus the dam wings. They are big wings but the dam sauce called the dirty bird is straight fire. One of the best sauces ive ever tired. Im exaggerating a bit about best wings ever, but they are some dam good wings.

Advertisement
I got in a fight with a bear once and the bear won….let that rattle around in your coconuts

I got in a fight with a bear once and the bear won….let that rattle around in your coconuts
ninja GIF

No......I hate both, but my "JC how embarrassing" was mainly directed at DBC. Of all the Super Cane fans we have, the entire country thinks this ******* is numero uno.
Yea but on the other hand how many great Cane fans have been eaten by a bear and survived…🤷‍♂️😜

Advertisement
Back