He said , she said

Advertisement
One possible reason for the AD hold-up and Nunez development is Mario is still a highly desirable target... and besides awaiting the PAC conference game outcome, his possible agreement to come here (besides $ and mama) could seriously involve: who the AD is; what role if any for a Zo or other FB czar...

So could be a sticky cart before the horse situation, which Nunez isn't thrilled about, nor probably the search firm and others. In simplest terms, if you hire an AD or czar combo in anticipation of Mario, and then he says no for whatever reason, you have even a worse mess than now (if that is even possible.)

760E2523-4FC9-42C4-B311-BF93CA2C2AFC.jpeg
@Cribby

Advertisement
Big if but if this is true this is very bad. Could just be Epstein pumping again though.

I never post here but even i know this gotta be straight cap. The New Mexico AD turning down the Miami job because of a lack of resources? What resources does he exactly have at his current **** job? Straight misdirection being put out by the media

Years back I quit dipping. Every now and then will give in and sneak one in while I’m working. A couple of weeks ago she pulls up to a stoplight beside me and caught me red handed. Killed me for “keeping secrets” and wondered how many more I have.
Unfortunately no strippers and kinda glad no midgets.

My buddy’s girl told him one time if he didn’t quit dipping then no more head… he straight laughed at her and said pleanty of fish in the sea…. They’ve been married 8 years now lol

Advertisement
I never post here but even i know this gotta be straight cap. The New Mexico AD turning down the Miami job because of a lack of resources? What resources does he exactly have at his current **** job? Straight misdirection being put out by the media
this. Dude doesn’t even have an office. also, thought money isn’t an issue.

Advertisement
this. Dude doesn’t even have an office. also, thought money isn’t an issue.
Money is an issue..... at New Mexico, where the program is on the decline because of budget cuts

the media just want to spin bs and see if it sticks. Throw out 50 theories and then say told you so when a half truth presents itself

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back