He said , she said

Advertisement
Clemson Ad
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

And under Blake and Frenk 1.0, with the lack or resources we've had over the last few years, and zero P5 head coaching experience and much less of a track record, he would have probably failed as miserably as he is likely to succeed this time.

I am of the belief that deals are living things. They get a say in their own matters. And deals sometimes happen and close when they are meant to.

He's a better candidate today walking into a much better environment who will be 10x more likely to succeed now.
I agree, Clemson took on Dabo with no experience, but they had the vision and support staff to get him where he needed to be as HC. Once the ball was rolling they kept status quo. Miami takes on inexperienced HC without all those tools and keeps status quo, setting up failure. Hope things change this time around

Advertisement
The herald still peddling fake news from the Epstien clan🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. SMD at the heart lf the disinfo campaign. Why are they so gullible!

Ok...... Which one of you Manny slurpers spoke to Susan? lol

Otherwise, a whole lot of nothing!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Trying to square the idea that we're targeting a P5 AD, ostensibly hiring a football czar, having a bunch of new big donors pump money into the program... And then considering keeping Diaz. It just makes no f*king sense, especially for all those making said moves, which is why I still maintain it's bull****.
The AD/football czar could work if the AD is either inexperienced or a grizzled veteran, secure enough to not be threatened.

The bring manny back thing is leaking by Epstein, meant to make the school look like a circus, according to mike Ryan. Read the thread about it.

Not the fault of CIS.... CIS is just a symptom of whatever ****ery you were up to before, lol......... hopefully 5 strippers and some midgets, lol.
Years back I quit dipping. Every now and then will give in and sneak one in while I’m working. A couple of weeks ago she pulls up to a stoplight beside me and caught me red handed. Killed me for “keeping secrets” and wondered how many more I have.
Unfortunately no strippers and kinda glad no midgets.

Oh, so Nunez has knowledge now? He’s at NM for a reason. Who cares about why he does not see eye to eye. Navarro obviously has an agenda. He sounds foolish making that statement.
I will say that Miami brought this public scrutiny on itself. Dude should not have had a seat at the table.
Look being at a smaller school as AD is better than being assistant Ad at any school for 30 years. At some point you challenge yourself to see if u can run the show. You expect all to go from assistant AD to LSU type job? Come on man let’s stop crapping on where he works when he is AD of a college. You have to start somewhere. Agree on Navarro 100%.

Advertisement
Back