He said , she said

Speculation on who the frontrunner is based on zero information or sources:

Mark Coyle - Minnesota (other schools have been after him in recent years)

Allen Greene - Auburn

Bubba Cunningham - UNC (grew up in Naples)

Advertisement
It smells like bull****. Fat manny was on Twitter last night saying that Nunez pulled out because he felt there was no clear vision, too many voices and no commitment to resources. We all know fat manny is a hack who enjoys seeing Miami continue to be irrelevant.

Once you see everything from the lens that Epstein is on an outright media subversion campaign, things become more clear.

Fat manny is an Fsu fan.

Advertisement
the front runner will surprise people especially those with ptsd
4eb0c1bbd2659749b9c4800b2b4a22c4_400x400.jpeg

Advertisement
I literally had nothing going on. The worst thing I did to her on the side was that I’d take my phone into the bathroom - even not actually use the bathroom - so I could check CIS and post without her getting ****ed. It got to a point where I was no longer allowed to bring my phone into a restaurant because I couldn’t get off the board. I wonder how many relationships this website has killed? I can’t be the only one.
Our daughter was maybe 2 months old during the Jason Marshall fiasco. I got some HEAT for the amount of time I was on the board leading up to that.

Thank God for our insiders.

I also have to say that the Miami media is so incredibly pathetic, i can't stress this enough. Even most of the people on here started figuring out there was basically all fake leaks 5-6 days ago. How can you, when it's literally your profession, not figure that out?

The "journalists" being straight up used to leak fake info are either COMPLETE morons, or more likely, fine spreading lies to get more clicks and seem in the know (which is basically the one thing journalists are supposed to be moral about). It honestly is disgusting.

Miami media are Mercs that are willing to throw local organizations completely under the bus to have the “scoop” this doesn’t happen on other sports towns a lot of the time. Those people would be run out by the fan base.

Because of the reasons stated above, I am getting great enjoyment out of the media getting played like a fiddle.

Last edited:
Speculation on who the frontrunner is based on zero information or sources:

Mark Coyle - Minnesota (other schools have been after him in recent years)

Allen Greene - Auburn

Bubba Cunningham - UNC (grew up in Naples)
Coyle could be a pretty good hire. He’s done a lot of good things for Minnesota but he has struggled making decent decisions for the basketball program. I’m not sure how many people know about the athlete’s village he got done but it is super nice. State of the art and its good selling point to get OOS kids to move to the Twin Cities. He runs an efficient department.

I may be totally wrong here, but It’s becoming apparent to me now that this is something that they’re trying to keep as quiet as possible, and that there are some “inside” people who don’t even know all of the details. They’re being left out of the loop. Rich folks don’t like being left out or made to feel that they don’t matter. These “insiders” are furious that the people that’s REALLY running this thing (REAL Insiders) are not really asking for their input. So they are running to manny n. and anybody else they can find, dropping every little tidbit of information that they can get their grubby little hands on, to the media, hoping to poo poo on this operation.
Man, I hope your right.

Advertisement
With all due respect to OP, appreciate the update, but I will believe UM has a well orchestrated plan when they execute on one successfully. Leaving Manny in limbo like this is ****. He either performed to expectations or he didn't regardless of what a prospective AD thinks.

I feel your pain man. So far my wife now is fine. She’s also from another country and doesn’t get it at all. She just knows it’s a bunch of hombres who follow an American sports team. The only issue is when she saw booty gifs on my camera roll and I had to try to explain that to her.
My wife has seen the booty gifs a few times and she laughs and says those guys on CIS are as crazy as you said they are. I say “ You have no idea,”.

Advertisement
The fact that this rumor came from Nunez and not UM makes me more concerned

If it came from UM I would say eh it’s probably more Epstein bull****

But what does Nunez have to lie for?
I think Nunez is telling the truth. Going to an organization with no leadership and a bad culture could be a career killer.

I’d pull out too. I pulled out a huge job earlier this summer (in the last round of 4 interviews) for something similar

My wife has seen the booty gifs a few times and she laughs and says those guys on CIS are as crazy as you said they are. I say “ You have no idea,”.
The first day I entered into a recruits commitment thread and the booty gifs were all over, I immediately went to the wife and said just so you know, when you inevitably look over and see booty on the screen, I am not the one posting these lol she rolled her eyes and kept on with her tv show

This may be an unpopular opinion, and I never thought I’d say this, but Frenk is starting to look like a boss.

I just have to laugh at the people who insist on giving Frenk credit for stuff that Echevarria and Hernandez are doing, and giving Herbstreit all the credit for saying things that Vilma told him to say.

Advertisement
Back