He Invented Swagger At UM...

I am by no means an authority on this one. I always thought Moss was 99 and the video of the coin flip I was pretty sure that was Moss in the middle and he wore 99. I stand corrected my man.
No, no, I think you’re right. I believe he was the #99 in the pic. That’s the only thing that could possibly make sense. I don’t even know who the dude is who was listed as #99 in that roster that I linked. Lol.

Advertisement
No, no, I think you’re right. I believe he was the #99 in the pic. That’s the only thing that could possibly make sense. I don’t even know who the dude is who was listed as #99 in that roster that I linked. Lol.
All good my brother. It was a while ago.

View attachment 176584

Reggie White and Clyde Simmons at the ends with JB holding it down at DT.

Philly led the NFL in rush defense AND pass defense in 1991 (In 2017, Football Outsiders ranked that unit as the league's best defense of the past 30 years).

Can you imagine being an opposing QB getting pummeled to that concrete turf at The Vet by those monsters?!?!

200.gif
I remember seeing it. I also recall rival fans getting legit ****ed up in the parking lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn't it the 85 game in Oklahoma where JB sacked Troy Aikman and broke his leg? Imagine being Aikman years later as the Cowboys QB and having to look at Jerome comin' at you twice a season.

Wasn't it the 85 game in Oklahoma where JB sacked Troy Aikman and broke his leg? Imagine being Aikman years later as the Cowboys QB and having to look at Jerome comin' at you twice a season.
Yes....that was Irvins coming out party....shredded OUs vaunted secondary 3 straight yrs..

View attachment 176584

Reggie White and Clyde Simmons at the ends with JB holding it down at DT.

Philly led the NFL in rush defense AND pass defense in 1991 (In 2017, Football Outsiders ranked that unit as the league's best defense of the past 30 years).

Can you imagine being an opposing QB getting pummeled to that concrete turf at The Vet by those monsters?!?!

200.gif
Incredible defense. Because the team wasn't great on the offensive end, and imploded in the playoffs, they aren't as remembered as they should be.

My dad was at the game. I was a little too young for a game like that he said lol.

Always told the atmosphere was electric. He never knew about the coin toss until after the game when a friend said what happened on tv haha

I was a sophomore attending that game... your dad was right, leave the women and children at home for that one! What a glorious day though, effing awesome!

Advertisement
Incredible defense. Because the team wasn't great on the offensive end, and imploded in the playoffs, they aren't as remembered as they should be.
No doubt ... Eagles didn't even make the playoffs.

Not even a defense that dominant could overcome Rich Kotite's coaching and a mess at QB after Randall Cunningham got hurt in the opener.

No doubt ... Eagles didn't even make the playoffs.

Not even a defense that dominant could overcome Rich Kotite's coaching and a mess at QB after Randall Cunningham got hurt in the opener.
I was thinking of the 1992 team that imploded, my bad on that one. Still a historically good defense a year later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back