He Gonna Cry In the Car...

Advertisement
Yea, I think gogeta has it about right.

It wouldn’t matter one single bit what he did at that point - he was beat already by two steps - and Wiggins was accelerating away. He could’ve spun his head like the exorcist and it wouldn’t have really mattered. That was going for a touchdown no matter what.

Maybe he just decided to get an early start to get to the sideline because he was thirsty and embarassed.

Was confused when I saw it live and even more confused now. Thought he had maybe got turned around on a move, but he was already trailing and looking inside and then... just suddenly looked outside? Can't remember seeing anything like this. Wiggins doesn't even make an exaggerated move. Just pure athleticism.
I think he honestly did it on purpose because he knew he was beat & tried to play it off like he thought it was a different route.

He essentially did what Basketball players do when they know they're about to get dunked on & move completely out the way so they don't end up on a poster lol.

Advertisement
I think he was confused and thought whether he should've played zone or man. Thought maybe safety had help considering the underneath guy got open as well. He was basically peaking back towards the line of scrimmage.

The only thing I can think of is that he knew he was beat, thought he spotted the ball and took a chance on that route being an out instead of a post. It was his only hope and it didn't end well for him. Dude got burned and psyched himself out. Crazy yet beautiful play.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Was confused when I saw it live and even more confused now. Thought he had maybe got turned around on a move, but he was already trailing and looking inside and then... just suddenly looked outside? Can't remember seeing anything like this. Wiggins doesn't even make an exaggerated move. Just pure athleticism.

We were running a deep drag towards the sideline behind him.

He didn't know who to stop..... Jt4 blew by the Lb on a crossing route....it was pick your poison...he obviously made the wrong decision...

Yep. He seemed to be playing they cover three. But, the safety got sucked up.

Advertisement
I'm thinking he miss read the play thinking there was maybe a wheel route on the sideline and Wiggins was a decoy. Either way wiggins was on go only tyreek hill was catching him on that play

Advertisement
Of course I do. While watching that Louisville player look absolutely stupid on that play was hilarious, gotta put it in perspective as well.

Do like the top hat/monocle joke; makes me think I'm Uncle Moneybags from Monopoly.

Only without money.

And I can't afford bags.

...Or a top hat.
22401424.gif

He knew he was beat and wanted it to seem like he was confused. It was six either way.

Advertisement
Back