He Gonna Cry In the Car...

Advertisement
Advertisement
He who lives in a glass house:

078CCB59-B0B2-42D6-B0E1-37B72F3DB9DF.jpeg.jpg

Do you like your team ? Or was the pull to put on the top hat and monocle just too strong ???

Of course I do. While watching that Louisville player look absolutely stupid on that play was hilarious, gotta put it in perspective as well.

Do like the top hat/monocle joke; makes me think I'm Uncle Moneybags from Monopoly.

Only without money.

And I can't afford bags.

...Or a top hat.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Was confused when I saw it live and even more confused now. Thought he had maybe got turned around on a move, but he was already trailing and looking inside and then... just suddenly looked outside? Can't remember seeing anything like this. Wiggins doesn't even make an exaggerated move. Just pure athleticism.

Advertisement
Was confused when I saw it live and even more confused now. Thought he had maybe got turned around on a move, but he was already trailing and looking inside and then... just suddenly looked outside? Can't remember seeing anything like this. Wiggins doesn't even make an exaggerated move. Just pure athleticism.

I mean, he was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

Still a very strange play.

Advertisement

Think the kid was smoked....Knew he was smoked...and pulled that move like he got confused. There is exactly NOOOO reason to be heading back outside.....He aint slick

Advertisement
Back