HBD in Heaven, Sean Taylor

Some of the throws TVD can make it won't matter how much tape exists for a DC to dissect, you can't outscheme perfect ball placement.
He does have great poise and touch and can make great throws in tight windows.
However, I bet he would say that he would not mind a balanced attack and handing it off more than he passes as long as they win.
And against the really good teams we are going to have to be more balanced.

Advertisement
He does have great poise and touch and can make great throws in tight windows.
However I bet he would say that he would not mind a balanced attack and handing it off more than he passes as long as they win.
And against the really good teams we are going to have to be more balanced.
4 sure. Personally I always wanted a balanced attack. I'll be happy seeing 12 personnel effectively used for starters tbh.

Advertisement
Can someone send me the the two-way audio/video link?

BigHairyChongo69 sent me a dm and I signed up (with my full bank account and credit card info) for CIS' subscription fee of $999/week, but I can't get the link to work.

Is anyone else having that problem?

I know, like the rest of you, the coaching staff will appreciate the timely inputs.
Should have upgraded to the Platinum Package®️ for just $499 more.

Advertisement
They do the best job with these video recaps
Yea they do, good quality.. You can tell they been putting work and upgrading their equipment..

Also the commentary is like shooting the breeze while watching practice..

*Also maybe we move we are moving Stevenson to LB, that boy need to watch his weight.. LMAOOOO (jk for the reactionary crew)

Advertisement
Stevenson is the biggest (not tallest) CB I can remember seeing. If you didn't know him you'd think he was a LB or Safety. We got a good mix of big/tall and short fast CB. Rooster a very slender RB, but looks fast standing still. Glad to see him and Jr. out there.

I think because of the shade tree corches here on CIS, there has been this unfair asterisk attached to the young King’s name. So it’s great to see and hear positive updates regarding Brown. Some would lead you to believe he’s not capable of making these easy pitch and catch plays in practice. Imo
When was this? So the board has been ripping on Brown? Shade tree corches? Are you referring to DMoney in the podcast where he said that Brown would miss some easy throws? I must have missed it. Jacurri Brown has always been seen as an awesome prospect. He had some early accuracy issues but that is to be expected as he is a true freshman who is still developing as a passer.

Young King? Are you seriously referring to Jacurri Brown as the young D'erique King? Why? What's the connection? They are very different in skill set and style. I didn't quite get that either. Not being sarcastic just genuinely curious.

Advertisement
sounds like TVD is lighting it up today.

Gaby and David reporting TVD just hit Keyshawn SMith with a bomb...... DJ Ivey in coverage..... First one since spring practices started.

David estimates it was 65+ yard throw..
I see Taillights back at it early this Spring huh?

Advertisement
Back