Hayward McQueen, LB, Stranahan (Hialeah Transfer)

He been fishing around. He was supposedly coming to us. Probably saw our depth chart at LB this year. (he wouldn't be a DE for us but a 3-4 OLB)
I was **** sure excited and hopeful though.

Advertisement
Wow Stranahan getting transfers now. I saw they had Leonard manuel too. thats a major contrast from when i was there. all the good players we had left. I had one homeboy leave to Chaminade and then went to Clemson. I guess a different coach can make a change. hate to say it but alot of kids aint really rock with the old coach too heavy
T-Murda? lol great guy.

Advertisement
This whole transfer thing in Florida still boggles my mind. I grew up in Michigan where (if I remember correctly) if you transferred to a school without physically moving districts you had to sit out the next semester of sports. Basically no one transferred ever, because they didn’t want to lose that semester. It may be different now, but seeing kids go to 4 different schools in 4 years is wild.

Advertisement
This whole transfer thing in Florida still boggles my mind. I grew up in Michigan where (if I remember correctly) if you transferred to a school without physically moving districts you had to sit out the next semester of sports. Basically no one transferred ever, because they didn’t want to lose that semester. It may be different now, but seeing kids go to 4 different schools in 4 years is wild.
It was like that here until recently. School choice threw all that out the window

so what...kid doesn’t have to stay at sorry *** schools with **** coaches

4 schools?! Kids should also be taught to make a decision and finish what they started. It’s absurd for any child to switch schools every year for any reason.

I wish they would put a stop to the transfer every year thing in S. Florida.

Same and I have said it's a joke before. I do wonder though how often it's out of their hands. It isn't like a lot all of these recruits come from financially stable homes with great parents. Some I would imagine move around quite a lot.

I think the Florida legislature : passed legislation that allows this

Advertisement
Texas too. I tried to transfer to Katy On a Monday and I was in court by Tuesday.

Advertisement
He is a BEAST on film.

Idk if big offers will come due to pandemic & lack of evals but if he can get up to 215-220 without losing athleticism, I can see him going to a USF or ECU and killing it as a weakside backer/rover.

McQueen should play safety to showcase his athleticism for college coaches. We already know he is a terror in the front seven but his size will scare teams away.

I think that was his plan b4 the COVID.

Advertisement
Back