Have to applaud Cristobal on Recruiting

I will give you the transfer's. Mario knows the roster now and he needs to start promising starting jobs to good transfers. Transfer's want guaranteed starting positions and the best NIL deal they can get. Now recruiting, no way Manny would have had a Top 25 class in 22. I don't think it would have been Top 35. That was all Mario. We have never, ever seen recruiting like this in the history of the program. He has plenty of time to close. NIL's coming late before ESD are going to dictate classes regardless of commits now. It is expected to get crazy. Maybe I should start posting the date with every post. It's April 9th. Spring!
Disagree with promising starting jobs. Starting should be earned in practice no matter who the player is

Advertisement
Not crowning anyone yet. Cristobal missed on Shemar Stewart and Connerly. So far I don't see any big portal gets. So far his only class here is ranked about the same as a Diaz or Al Golden class.

I mean, maybe it will pick up but I have to see it to believe it. It's good to get the visits though.
Some view the glass half empty myself I like to view it half full…

Yes we missed on Stewart and his handler… never expected Connerly here.. odds are he isn’t leaving the west coast.

But you left out the people he did close on with a limited staff put together.

Moss, Kelly, Skinner, Citizen all Top 150 recruits in the country. We weren’t linked to any of them and Kelly was possibly leaning Fsu way so….

Not crowning anyone yet. Cristobal missed on Shemar Stewart and Connerly. So far I don't see any big portal gets. So far his only class here is ranked about the same as a Diaz or Al Golden class.

I mean, maybe it will pick up but I have to see it to believe it. It's good to get the visits though.
Exactly. I like Cristobal and am as excited as any, but as of today we have exactly four recruits committed. Only one is a four star player.

I was tempted to look up on Rivals to see what our commitment numbers were at equivalent points in the last few years.

Our OL commit did drop in ranking, which is weird, as he was doing well in the camps, even being named as a Top OL in one. We need to keep in mind, Mario has been her just four months. It is only April. Yes, we want everyone to commit right now, but what can we do? Force kids to commit? Everything will play out as it should.

Advertisement
Exactly. I like Cristobal and am as excited as any, but as of today we have exactly four recruits committed. Only one is a four star player.

I was tempted to look up on Rivals to see what our commitment numbers were at equivalent points in the last few years.
the kids we're recruiting don't need to commit right now ... they got spots regardless ... we're choosing from a different bin of player ... no more clearance rack ... we shopping gucci and LV

Way to early. Visitors don’t mean **** unless they commit and sign

Youre The Worst GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

We got Dan Rad. We got Mario. Recruiting is different now. LFG.

I knew Diaz was Shannon 2.0. The New Miami was just like Protect This U and U Tough from Al Golden. Mario is not trying to dazzle with slogans. He knows how to close a commitment.

Advertisement

Can add Mims to this list.

Eventually all the promise and hype have to turn in to results.

Mims isn’t a miss if he was only in the portal for a week and never even made it down to visit. Not to mention he returned back to UGA.

Only miss is Shemar and that’s due to his ****tty handler.

At some point, we need results not promises. Mario has been here several months and has failed to fix our problems at OT, LB, DE, DT, and CB through recruiting or the portal.

Typical offseason hype every year on this board, and now we have a shiny new coach so it’s even worse. We do this EVERY year. And every year it’s the same results

Go sign us a top 5 class and then the hype will be real. Go sign some impact transfers.

Till then, it’s all bluster

Advertisement
At some point, we need results not promises. Mario has been here several months and has failed to fix our problems at OT, LB, DE, DT, and CB through recruiting or the portal.

Typical offseason hype every year on this board, and now we have a shiny new coach so it’s even worse. We do this EVERY year. And every year it’s the same results

Go sign us a top 5 class and then the hype will be real. Go sign some impact transfers.

No coach outside of Saban can fix every hole on a team in “a few months”. He also signed 4 DL in portal and we are waiting on another 2 to make their pick. He signed one of the better CBs in porter. You conveniently left those transfers out.

You’re also *****ing about the 15th ranked recruiting class last year saying it’s par for the course. But he did it barely 2 months on the job. **** the bulk of our signees came with him less than 3 weeks on the job.

You’re either a troll, a miserable prick or an idiot.

Or all three.

I’m leaning that way.

Mayor diaz. Can you stop.

Advertisement
No coach outside of Saban can fix every hole on a team in “a few months”. He also signed 4 DL in portal and we are waiting on another 2 to make their pick. He signed one of the better CBs in porter. You conveniently left those transfers out.

You’re also *****ing about the 15th ranked recruiting class last year saying it’s par for the course. But he did it barely 2 months on the job. **** the bulk of our signees came with him less than 3 weeks on the job.

You’re either a troll, a miserable prick or an idiot.

Or all three.

I’m leaning that way.
He stole skinner from bama, Got citizen in lsu country, and
Got moss and Kelly who were never coming here to play in that trash scheme

Advertisement
Back