Hate to Agree with Jimbo but

Advertisement
I'll always remember how many in this fan base spoke about Ken Dorsey following the Fiesta Bowl.

And THAT dude won a National Championship for the school and finished Top 5 in the Heisman twice.

If Badgeley boots his 73rd consecutive PAT, this isn't even a thread after we win in OT.
True, although while watching the game I really wanted us to go for 2. I know there's no percentage in it, just had the sense we could do it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So know we are comparing a guy who played s really good defense in a national championship game tos guy who gets shook in an FAU game? Go check it, I said it a couple of weeks ago, he was shook. I'm not sure when or where it happened but BK is seriously afraid of contact. It's why his footwork is terrible, it's why his pocket presence is non existent and it's why he had happy feet. Homeboy is skurred! I think in a 7v7 he's an absolute stud. I think he is talented, but the tape don't lie and when the NFL scouts see the tape he'll fall real quick in the draft. I like him, I support him. But he is NOT a top 5 pick.

This place is ridiculous. SMH

Technically you could say he was tougher than FSU's QB. Kaaya never had to come out of the game and he was getting drilled.

The kid plays behind a dog **** Offensive Line and he wasn't getting any help from his WR's or TE's either. (they dropped several balls)
He was also constantly playing from behind the sticks due to an inconsistent running game.

He made a couple bad throws and the pick killed us but all of this criticism is way overblown. LOL @ him being soft. I'd love to see how many of you grown men would take that hit from Matt Thomas and go right back in after handing your tooth to the trainer.

Yep. If Dalvin Cook is our RB and not theirs then this is a non-story. Without Dalvin, FSU and Francois would be going through the exact same thing we are. ****ty OL, mediocre WRs, and QB on his back for half the game.

meh. 7 in a row makes these excuses sound hollow.

Freeman did the same thing before him.

The recent backlash against Kaaya is well deserved.

The fanbase showed Kaaya love when He got to UM, and what did we get in return?...His Mom $h!ttin' on the fanbase every opportunity She got...pics with Kaaya tellin' the fanbase to shhhhhhh with His right index finger...Kaaya toting the used car salesman company line of Folden. Well you know what, that right index finger hasn't won a meaningful game yet, so He can shove that finger up His *** until He does otherwise.

Advertisement

The fanbase showed Kaaya love when He got to UM, and what did we get in return?...His Mom $h!ttin' on the fanbase every opportunity She got...pics with Kaaya tellin' the fanbase to shhhhhhh with His right index finger...Kaaya toting the used car salesman company line of Folden. Well you know what, that right index finger hasn't won a meaningful game yet, so He can shove that finger up His *** until He does otherwise.

doc-rivers.gif

Our QB gets shaken over Twitter mentions. We knew he wasn't mentally tough, we just didn't want to believe it.

Players have noticed all the positivity, too. Let Kaaya explain how it felt to go to a game knowing there would be a banner flying overhead.

“It’s hard when I know any bad decision I make on the field is going to affect my coach,” Kaaya said. “If I throw a pick, or if I do something that’s going to lead us losing this game, there’s going to be a banner up at our next home game. We’re 3-0 and I’m going into the Cincinnati game and there’s a banner. I’m just thinking, ‘I hope we don’t lose this game. I hope I play well so my Twitter mentions aren’t going to have, ‘I hate coach Golden’ or ‘Fire coach Golden.’

“We put in all this work and there’s a banner saying, ‘Bring back Butch.' ... 'Throw it in the tank for the season.’ Geez you’re giving up on us, too? That part right there, it was hard to take at times as a player. It was a bit nerve-wracking.”

What a ******* ****** secretion!

When did he say all that tripe?

Advertisement
So know we are comparing a guy who played s really good defense in a national championship game tos guy who gets shook in an FAU game? Go check it, I said it a couple of weeks ago, he was shook. I'm not sure when or where it happened but BK is seriously afraid of contact. It's why his footwork is terrible, it's why his pocket presence is non existent and it's why he had happy feet. Homeboy is skurred! I think in a 7v7 he's an absolute stud. I think he is talented, but the tape don't lie and when the NFL scouts see the tape he'll fall real quick in the draft. I like him, I support him. But he is NOT a top 5 pick.

He's our Chris Rix. :topsy_turvy:

You do know that shhh is something that kids do on social media right? Quit overanalyzing things he wasn't trying to shush the fanbase lol

Our QB gets shaken over Twitter mentions. We knew he wasn't mentally tough, we just didn't want to believe it.

Players have noticed all the positivity, too. Let Kaaya explain how it felt to go to a game knowing there would be a banner flying overhead.

“It’s hard when I know any bad decision I make on the field is going to affect my coach,” Kaaya said. “If I throw a pick, or if I do something that’s going to lead us losing this game, there’s going to be a banner up at our next home game. We’re 3-0 and I’m going into the Cincinnati game and there’s a banner. I’m just thinking, ‘I hope we don’t lose this game. I hope I play well so my Twitter mentions aren’t going to have, ‘I hate coach Golden’ or ‘Fire coach Golden.’

“We put in all this work and there’s a banner saying, ‘Bring back Butch.' ... 'Throw it in the tank for the season.’ Geez you’re giving up on us, too? That part right there, it was hard to take at times as a player. It was a bit nerve-wracking.”

Watson blamed the media earlier in the season for the reason he was struggling.

Advertisement
Kayaa is way overrated. Never, and I mean NEVER led his team from behind. 30 games and he got outplayed by a freshman. I've given up in that dude. NFL? Ha, he'll get eaten alive in the NFL.

Except for fsu this year. To be fair, he lost us the game by not blocking better on that pat.

Don't forget FSU last year too when he got Miami the lead in the fourth quarter only to see the defense give it right back. Guess Kaaya should have tackled Dalvin Cook better.

Kayaa is way overrated. Never, and I mean NEVER led his team from behind. 30 games and he got outplayed by a freshman. I've given up in that dude. NFL? Ha, he'll get eaten alive in the NFL.

Except for fsu this year. To be fair, he lost us the game by not blocking better on that pat.

Don't forget FSU last year too when he got Miami the lead in the fourth quarter only to see the defense give it right back. Guess Kaaya should have tackled Dalvin Cook better.

Or maybe helped put up more than 10 points in the first half

Jimbo forgot to mention that FSU medical staff had better chit in the tent to shoot their QB up with. Remember, the biggest reason our old 4-3 was the best defense is that no QB throws well when he is running for his life. Brad is certainly much much better with clean pocket and loses a lot when pressure there. That "tough" nole QB only put 21 points up and that was with best player on the field in his backfield. Anyone ever have a molar knock out of your mouth? He might not be our guy but he is no candy.

Advertisement
Just give me a tough minded coach, the rest should follow:

“He’ll play just like everybody else,” Richt said. “Sometimes you wrap up a boo-boo and you go. You pad it up and you go play. Sometimes hands get busted up, bruised up, those kinds of things. Anybody who played the sport and you look at their hands, especially guys in the trenches, it’s usually not a pretty sight.”

Miami Hurricanes quarterback Brad Kaaya returns to practice | Miami Herald

Or maybe helped put up more than 10 points in the first half

Lol, because there was a number of points that Dorito's defense couldn't have given up. Seriously, what kind of lead was safe last year? 14pts? 28?

Advertisement
Back