Hate to Agree with Jimbo but

Dghustla

Junior
He's right

"When your QB is tough your team is tough. When your QB isn't tough your team isn't tough."

It hasn't failed yet. The word is out on Kayaa and the other coaches are being nice when they call him a "rhythm" passer. Kayaa is easily taken out of his game when he starts to sense pressure he becomes wildly inaccurate.

He was outplayed tonight by a guy with an injured throwing shoulder.

Advertisement
Kaaya carries a lot of bad weight around his midsection. Should get that checked, most likely pre-diabetic

I've defended Kaaya a lot but have to agree a bit. He doesn't feel the pressure well at all

Richt didn't do him any favors though.

He seems to have what folks call "performance anxiety".

He will probably own virtually every passing record in the books by the time he's done and nothing to show for it.

I don't see him as a rallying type. I did find it interesting that he was a captain for the first time. That should tell you something about the guy - first time he's been elected captain.

Advertisement
Kayaa is way overrated. Never, and I mean NEVER led his team from behind. 30 games and he got outplayed by a freshman. I've given up in that dude. NFL? Ha, he'll get eaten alive in the NFL.

He just seems to get shook constantly. Lacks toughness and leadership and the whole O is brought down because of it.

We all thought he would take a significant step forward under Richt and he hasn't at all. Same QB as before. Blame both Richt and Kayaa honestly

Advertisement
Listening to Gino Torretta on WQAM the other day made me realize that Kaaya might not be our guy.

Classic UM QBs are tough, confident, gritty, and smart.

Brad is smart - but i don't think he has that UM toughness/grittiness to him.

He's a Cali pretty boy, actresses son, who likes soccer (explains the softness) a little too much for my liking.

He will probably own virtually every passing record in the books by the time he's done and nothing to show for it.

I don't see him as a rallying type. I did find it interesting that he was a captain for the first time. That should tell you something about the guy - first time he's been elected captain.

It's called Stage Fright..

Advertisement
Listening to Gino Torretta on WQAM the other day made me realize that Kaaya might not be our guy.

He's a Cali pretty boy, actresses son, who likes soccer (explains the softness) a little too much for my liking.

You do realize we had a couple of great Cane QBs that were from Cali right?

Advertisement

He has been captain all year.

You do realize we had a couple of great Cane QBs that were from Cali right?

Yea of course. And those other QBs were of the tough kind. Brad is of the Cali pretty boy kind

Advertisement
Back