Hate to Agree with Jimbo but

I was at the UNC game last year sitting very close to the field.

There was snap that went over Kayaa's head and he barley made a move to recover the ball.

I realized he was a p**sy at that point.

Advertisement
This place is ridiculous. SMH

Technically you could say he was tougher than FSU's QB. Kaaya never had to come out of the game and he was getting drilled.

The kid plays behind a dog **** Offensive Line and he wasn't getting any help from his WR's or TE's either. (they dropped several balls)
He was also constantly playing from behind the sticks due to an inconsistent running game.

He made a couple bad throws and the pick killed us but all of this criticism is way overblown. LOL @ him being soft. I'd love to see how many of you grown men would take that hit from Matt Thomas and go right back in after handing your tooth to the trainer.

If you watch tape closely you'll see he closes his eyes while throwing, even before he releases the ball, when he knows he's going to get hit. He has heart and passion for the U and the game. I respect that. However, he's clearly scared of being hit. Kaaya is a less talented Blaine Gabbert as far as the NFL is concerned. He will make some money holding a clipboard and will get a chance unlike Morris. That's still better than any UM QB in recent memory.

Advertisement

Technically you could say he was tougher than FSU's QB. Kaaya never had to come out of the game and he was getting drilled.

The kid plays behind a dog **** Offensive Line and he wasn't getting any help from his WR's or TE's either. (they dropped several balls)
He was also constantly playing from behind the sticks due to an inconsistent running game.

He made a couple bad throws and the pick killed us but all of this criticism is way overblown. LOL @ him being soft. I'd love to see how many of you grown men would take that hit from Matt Thomas and go right back in after handing your tooth to the trainer.

So true...

How the **** is the dude who hands his tooth to the trainer and goes back in with a shoulder injury not "tough"

They just pick a narrative, and go with it, logic be damned. Brad Kaaya threw an egregious pick on Saturday, but when the team needed a score to push it to OT, he did his job. Yet, because someone blew a block on the PAT, he's a **** bum. Yep, Steve Walsh was so incredibly gritty. No, he wasn't, he was a highly intelligent guy who knew his limitations and put the ball where it needed to be. Same with Dorsey, same with Erickson. The two toughest QBs this program has seen since Mira graduated were Jim Kelly and Bernie Kosar. Kelly was "Bar room brawl" tough, and Kosar was "Poor kid who had nothing to lose" tough. It's amazing how this fanbase turns on players, players that have been extremely productive, and have done their job at a high level. Kaaya isn't getting to throw nearly as much as he should, and he's handled it like an adult, he's a grown man out there. A lot of QBs with his tools would be beyond ****ed that they are getting half the attempts that other guys are getting. He's a leader, just not the bull**** artist leader you morons want. If you want someone to yell and scream and BS, go watch Donald Trump.

True

N'Kosi Perry can't get on campus soon enough.

Why? The minute he loses to fsu or has a bad game you ****ers are going to turn on him. Just like duke and now kaaya.

Nobody ever turned on duke you dumb ***.

Nobody turned on duke? Check the facts dumb ***. People was calling him soft, people were saying he chokes in big games, were saying he always fumbles when he had only about 5 in his career. A lot of people was ready for him to go to the nfl because yearby was better than cook.

link?

Advertisement
Kayaa is way overrated. Never, and I mean NEVER led his team from behind. 30 games and he got outplayed by a freshman. I've given up in that dude. NFL? Ha, he'll get eaten alive in the NFL.

Except for fsu this year. To be fair, he lost us the game by not blocking better on that pat.

N'Kosi Perry can't get on campus soon enough.

Why? The minute he loses to fsu or has a bad game you ****ers are going to turn on him. Just like duke and now kaaya.

Nobody ever turned on duke you dumb ***.

Nobody turned on duke? Check the facts dumb ***. People was calling him soft, people were saying he chokes in big games, were saying he always fumbles when he had only about 5 in his career. A lot of people was ready for him to go to the nfl because yearby was better than cook.

link?

Don't you remember? The loss at Nebraska was his fault. Guess people hadn't figured out that everything is Kayaa's fault yet.

If you watch tape closely you'll see he closes his eyes while throwing, even before he releases the ball, when he knows he's going to get hit. He has heart and passion for the U and the game. I respect that. However, he's clearly scared of being hit. Kaaya is a less talented Blaine Gabbert as far as the NFL is concerned. He will make some money holding a clipboard and will get a chance unlike Morris. That's still better than any UM QB in recent memory.

Morris actually got a chance. Right now he's parked on the Colts cab squad. At least he's getting paid.

Didn't Jacory end up in the Canadian League?

Jesus Christ, when is this going to stop.

I've see Joe Montana close his eyes and sh*t his pants as Laurence Taylor and Jim Burt kept beating the crap out of him. And before you say Montana earned his spurs with two Superbowls already under his belt, he never had the type of constant pressure. The first time against the Giants, he folded like a cheap suit. Any QB would. I guess Kaaya is just a less talented Montana.

Montana survived and eventually won another Superbowl. Does that mean Kaaya will recover the same way. Of course not, but give the kid chance.

By the way, the last I heard Morris is on an NFL roster.

Advertisement

Yep. If Dalvin Cook is our RB and not theirs then this is a non-story. Without Dalvin, FSU and Francois would be going through the exact same thing we are. ****ty OL, mediocre WRs, and QB on his back for half the game.

To quote that legendary Alabama Crimson Tide running back, Forrest Gump; "Kaaya is as Kaaya does."

staypuft-man6.jpg

Advertisement
He just seems to get shook constantly. Lacks toughness and leadership and the whole O is brought down because of it.

We all thought he would take a significant step forward under Richt and he hasn't at all. Same QB as before. Blame both Richt and Kayaa honestly

Only part I disagree with.

Yep. If Dalvin Cook is our RB and not theirs then this is a non-story. Without Dalvin, FSU and Francois would be going through the exact same thing we are. ****ty OL, mediocre WRs, and QB on his back for half the game.
No they wouldn't. First off their offense didn't beat us. We gave a couoke big plays. And yes to Dalvin FSU mole **** Cook. But what if they got Stacy Coley? They would be saying the same thing if they lost. But besides him the offense didnt hold up there end. Even tho we got held all night and something to me that was really close and got called twice on us killed our game.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

No they wouldn't. First off their offense didn't beat us. We gave a couoke big plays. And yes to Dalvin FSU mole **** Cook. But what if they got Stacy Coley? They would be saying the same thing if they lost. But besides him the offense didnt hold up there end. Even tho we got held all night and something to me that was really close and got called twice on us killed our game.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

I believe the point is having a running back like Cook takes a lot of pressure of a QB that besieged.

Advertisement
Back