Hate to Agree with Jimbo but

Kayaa is way overrated. Never, and I mean NEVER led his team from behind. 30 games and he got outplayed by a freshman. I've given up in that dude. NFL? Ha, he'll get eaten alive in the NFL.

Except for fsu this year. To be fair, he lost us the game by not blocking better on that pat.

Don't forget FSU last year too when he got Miami the lead in the fourth quarter only to see the defense give it right back. Guess Kaaya should have tackled Dalvin Cook better.

Or maybe helped put up more than 10 points in the first half

Lol, because there was a number of points that Dorito's defense couldn't have given up. Seriously, what kind of lead was safe last year? 14pts? 28?

He sucked but those two years FSU put up 30 and 29, if Kaaya was better we most likely win

Advertisement
Except for fsu this year. To be fair, he lost us the game by not blocking better on that pat.

Don't forget FSU last year too when he got Miami the lead in the fourth quarter only to see the defense give it right back. Guess Kaaya should have tackled Dalvin Cook better.

Or maybe helped put up more than 10 points in the first half

Lol, because there was a number of points that Dorito's defense couldn't have given up. Seriously, what kind of lead was safe last year? 14pts? 28?

He sucked but those two years FSU put up 30 and 29, if Kaaya was better we most likely win

Amen brother. If a QB can't put up 35 a game, he sucks balls. Why I remember when the Baltimore Ravens first became a team. They had Vinnie Testeverde slinging the ol' pig skin around. Used to put up 4-5 TDs a game, and they still lost most of them. What was I talking about?

Advertisement
Back