Hate it or Love it ---

Advertisement
I had expected more from Ivey. Blades just seemed rusty. I expect him to improve. It's hard to judge off just the first game, but two in a row is a trend.

Advertisement
QB-B+(only reason its not an A is because of the Payton miss)
RB-A+(crazy good)
WR-F (they look so small & frail)
TE-B (Jordan needs to be force fed, 10+ touches a game)
OL-C+(not much push but backs ran for 337 so they had to do something right)

DL-B-(good not great, nesta looked much better, philips was ok, rosche is very good)
LB-D (almost unwatchable)
DB-C-(Ivey is possibly the worst I've ever seen

ST-B-(punted great, kicked it out of endzone everytime, made all kicks but Pope fumbled)

Ivey and blades both get a F and need to go back to highschool... BLADES DIDNT EVEN START IN HIGH SCHOOL --- COME ONNNN

BTW why does TC still look like a freshy? kid looks the same as last year -- how is he not gaining weight --- that goes for pope and wiggins etc WE LOOK SMALLLLLL -- DAM IM ****ED
I don't expect our receivers to look like DK Metcalf but they've been scrawny for a while now. None of our starters, who are upperclassmen, are over 200 lbs.

Ivey and blades both get a F and need to go back to highschool... BLADES DIDNT EVEN START IN HIGH SCHOOL --- COME ONNNN

BTW why does TC still look like a freshy? kid looks the same as last year -- how is he not gaining weight --- that goes for pope and wiggins etc WE LOOK SMALLLLLL -- DAM IM ****ED
Another legacy offer. Just like Ray Lewis,Jr and Mike Irvin’s kid. Waste of scholarships.

Advertisement
I'm not ready to give up on Blades....but get Ivey all the way out of my f'ing face.

Carter isn't a starting caliber player either.

Our secondary is easily our biggest concern this year. Bolden needs to be playing next to Hall.
Dude just because blades has 2 decent plays that ANY cb could make does not mean he is ok or good!!! jesus watch him every snap

Advertisement
Our lack of depth at CB is infuriating. Safety’s looked like dog **** too but at least there is depth there.

Dude just because blades has 2 decent plays that ANY cb could make does not mean he is ok or good!!! jesus watch him every snap
I've watched every **** snap he's played in a UM uniform. I didn't say he was "good" right now....I said I wasn't ready to give up on him. Big distinction there.

I see traits that can improve and make him a good corner. His coverage is usually pretty good and when he isn't being asked to sag in off coverage, he does a pretty good job of limiting separation. He can flip his hips and change direction. I'm fully aware his ball skills have been poor and isn't that saavy yet....but I think there is something you can work with there given good coaching.

Ivey, on the other hand, is a totally different story. He gets beaten consistently on breaks and has absolutely zero instincts. You can't always get your head around but for the love of God read the receivers hands and play the knock out, or yell at him, scare him.....SOMETHING. He's an absolute liability in any type of coverage and shouldn't be anywhere near the 2 deep. The fact he is ....is just a further indictment of the depth chart.....which points right back to Rumph's recruiting or lack thereof.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Blades and Ivey -- will not even be CBs that get drafted. So for any fan to claim blades is good, is OBV wrong ---Watched him all game ..blades.... and OBV ivey was worse today but just very poor in every aspect - hustle- talent- CB coaching...not looking good.

Oline -- sad performance-- cant dominate vs UAB --- Loosing hope in them -- cant even explain the problems with them-

Our best dbs are Bubba and hall and we need to get them around the ball more somehow

thoughts on playcalling would be much better -- not falling for the excuse to not show the playbook...well see

NO idea why FEW is playing over our freshman ---also the linebacker - dont even know his name but is playing over flag--btw flag LIT somebody up on special teams - He moved super well- PLAY HIM --- patrick joyner is just a walking bench player that will never get PT? ---- Huff not getting ANY PT ? doesnt make sense --- still the same OLD BULL****

Although i am happy we have captains for the whole season and not switching every game

P.S Rumph needs to start teaching all new ***** cuz this is really embarrassing - Mayb blades should just go be an actor -- buddy ran him over in a open field tackle so sad-- so soft --- its so sad to see that-- oh ya this game was verse UAB lol THIS SUCKS
Rumph and his CBs are basura🗑. He must have a pic of MD cheating on his wife

I had expected more from Ivey. Blades just seemed rusty. I expect him to improve. It's hard to judge off just the first game, but two in a row is a trend.
Ivey is soft.. I told yall he more worried about dropping his cane than he is making plays. Check his IG out. Looks like Tarzan plays like Janet.

Blades and Ivey -- will not even be CBs that get drafted. So for any fan to claim blades is good, is OBV wrong ---Watched him all game ..blades.... and OBV ivey was worse today but just very poor in every aspect - hustle- talent- CB coaching...not looking good.

Oline -- sad performance-- cant dominate vs UAB --- Loosing hope in them -- cant even explain the problems with them-

Our best dbs are Bubba and hall and we need to get them around the ball more somehow

thoughts on playcalling would be much better -- not falling for the excuse to not show the playbook...well see

NO idea why FEW is playing over our freshman ---also the linebacker - dont even know his name but is playing over flag--btw flag LIT somebody up on special teams - He moved super well- PLAY HIM --- patrick joyner is just a walking bench player that will never get PT? ---- Huff not getting ANY PT ? doesnt make sense --- still the same OLD BULL****

Although i am happy we have captains for the whole season and not switching every game

P.S Rumph needs to start teaching all new ***** cuz this is really embarrassing - Mayb blades should just go be an actor -- buddy ran him over in a open field tackle so sad-- so soft --- its so sad to see that-- oh ya this game was verse UAB lol THIS SUCKS
Terrible pathetic post, Go away

We 100% give playing time based on seniority. Anyone who says otherwise is blind or dumb, or both. Ragone plays a million snaps....Jennings is a step slow...mcloud is lost. Ragone sucks it’s over face it. Same with Ivey, stop playing them and let the youngsters with upside and talent play. Here’s how it works...the older guys play a bunch stink up the joint to the point the staff has to play the younger guys. But they haven’t gotten any experience because the older less talented guys got all the snaps. The young guys make a mistake because they haven’t been playing and here comes the older less talented players once again. rinse fckng repeat.

Advertisement
Back