Haselwood Told Us

Advertisement

I believe the quote was
“And you look at it from a football standpoint, how do you lose to duke?? basketball school”

Welp what schools are Kansas st? & Iowa st? 😂

Love it❗️Haselwood did us a favor by insulting us and not coming here. Recruits like him bring good programs down with their sour attitudes

Advertisement
Advertisement
People on here making fun of dude like he was wrong about the team at the time. Also ignoring the fact the Iowa St would be Duke by prob 3 TDs

Hasslewood Told Us........The Truth lololol. Nothing was wrong with what that kid said. Don’t like it ? Grow some nuts and smash the dukes of the world every year like we’re supposed to.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lmao bump. I take back my statement. Oklahoma in 3 games so far 1-2, & will be ranked lower than 20 by next week. Miami 3-0 likely to rank 7-8 next week, And is heading in better direction than the sooners. Smh JH could’ve been a starting for us by now. Guess life comes at you fast.

it does. I don’t fault a kid making those comments. They are what they are. We were real close to signing him - I think he would have been great here.

Advertisement
Fck Haselwood, fck his dad for setting up the whole ruse with UM to get his OU bag up, and fck any of you motherfckers masquerading as UM fans telling us he was right and then trying to build up the two **** programs that just beat OU. Those two great programs that would squash Duke have already lost to 2 FCS teams just this year, you fake fcking Even Steven mutts.

Advertisement
Back