Haselwood Reveals Why He Turned Down The U

Re read your own post and see how retarded you look. What the **** does him going to Clemson have to do with the argument? What does helping UM have to do with anything? The point which clearly keeps flying over your head is Haselwood is not the all great God wr that nobody from Dade cant be better than.. And Ladson was an example. I pray you followed that 🤯
Once again you've painted yourself in a corner and manage to STOOPID up another thread with your STOOPIDNESS! Your the one that said that there were plenty of Dade kids better than Hazelwood, and all I asked you to do is name the kids , and you proceeded to name Jerry Jeudy who's a college All American , and Amari Cooper, who's a friggin NFL PRO BOWLER lol! Of course a college kid and Pro Bowler is better than a high school kid you fuggin DIPSTICK! You painted yourself in a corner by running your SALAD TOSSER and now you wanna flip the scrip by accusing me of praising Hazelwood when the truth is your HATIN on Hazelwood cause he didn't choose Miami, when you should be mad at all the HOF wr's from Dade that told UM to go to **** and went to another school and made their program great, like Amari Cooper and Jerry Jeudy, and your boy Ladson! You sweaty Nutt sack!

Advertisement
Once again you've painted yourself in a corner and manage to STOOPID up another thread with your STOOPIDNESS! Your the one that said that there were plenty of Dade kids better than Hazelwood, and all I asked you to do is name the kids , and you proceeded to name Jerry Jeudy who's a college All American , and Amari Cooper, who's a friggin NFL PRO BOWLER lol! Of course a college kid and Pro Bowler is better than a high school kid you fuggin DIPSTICK! You painted yourself in a corner by running your SALAD TOSSER and now you wanna flip the scrip by accusing me of praising Hazelwood when the truth is your HATIN on Hazelwood cause he didn't choose Miami, when you should be mad at all the HOF wr's from Dade that told UM to go to **** and went to another school and made their program great, like Amari Cooper and Jerry Jeudy, and your boy Ladson! You sweaty Nutt sack!

You soft af. Dumb af. And wack af. You didn't respond to my questions of what did any of the s*** you mentioned have to do with THE ORIGINAL TOPIC?!? what Ladson not coming to Miami and going to Clemson have to do with your anal lump head aih stating that LADSON is the best ever?! I named Dade county players who he may never live up to (ab, amari) and one who is on his class (Ladson) who can be just as good of not better than Haselwood?? Is that not possible? How am I suppose by responding with an accurate answer to yo stupid a** comment?? You nut. Stop slurping Haselwood you fake a** hurricane fan. He not the best ever.

And Juedy is from Broward lol

You soft af. Dumb af. And wack af. You didn't respond to my questions of what did any of the s*** you mentioned have to do with THE ORIGINAL TOPIC?!? what Ladson not coming to Miami and going to Clemson have to do with your anal lump head aih stating that LADSON is the best ever?! I named Dade county players who he may never live up to (ab, amari) and one who is on his class (Ladson) who can be just as good of not better than Haselwood?? Is that not possible? How am I suppose by responding with an accurate answer to yo stupid a** comment?? You nut. Stop slurping Haselwood you fake a** hurricane fan. He not the best ever.

Ladson is not even Top 5 WR in the State and for most of the season wasnt even the best WR on his own team.

Just stop, **** Haselwood even locked him down as a DB during 1 on 1 during the All-star game practice.

Advertisement
Ladson is not even Top 5 WR in the State and for most of the season wasnt even the best WR on his own team.

Just stop, **** Haselwood even locked him down as a DB during 1 on 1 during the All-star game practice.

Bro you sound silly. So there's 5 receivers in FL better than Ladson and not one is as good as YOUR boy Haselwood?? I guess he is just the best ever huh?? Foh.

And please remember the initial argument.

Best ever? No
Best in the 2019 class? Yes and its not even close. Matter fact there is an argument that he was the best WR the last 3 classes.

Preach!

Advertisement
I bet he feels like an idiot after seeing us hire Tyson Satterfield. TAKE THAT PUNK

Advertisement
Best ever? No
Best in the 2019 class? Yes and its not even close. Matter fact there is an argument that he was the best WR the last 3 classes.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣 Please tell me how he is by far the best receiver in this class and possibly the last 3??! You only can run so fast and jump so high and catching is catching... And numbers are dictated by the type of offense your program runs so we can't count on those.. So what are you seeing that makes him that special? I mean kid is definitely a top player at the position but come on... Give me something tangible and I'll run with it.

Advertisement
I'm trying to figure out how he knew kids were ok with losing when the game he visited we won. How does that work?

Advertisement
Back