Has Mike Jackson Played Himself Into a 1st/2nd Round Pick?

Better question is does he jump to the draft because of the year he is having regardless of the round due to the comp coming next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jump because of freshmen? Most freshmen corners aint ready from day 1.

Advertisement
Rumph is the best coach in college football.

Weird. GT's defender who caught him also had pants below the knee. Does it only apply to certain color pants?

I don't remember that, but that just means that the GT guy is 'naturally' faster than Jeff

Yep it could mean that. It could also mean he took a better angle then Jeff or that Jeff is a freshmen a lost steam after 70 yards. But it could mean he's faster.

Agreed bro

I thought that pass to Thomas was a lil under thrown which made him break stride and the defender continued at full speed? Am I thinking of another play?

Thomas had to re direct his momentum toward the side line for a stride as the ball was (by a small margin) off target to the outside, allowing the pursuing defender to continue his angle, speed/momentum/aggression to the hawk point. And that doesn't even count the stress level of where JT's pants were and how that was weighing on him.

Advertisement
He could go this year and probably be a 3rd or 4th round pick, another year would do him a **** of a lot of justice though. I could see him being a late 1st round pick with another year.

Advertisement
Back