Has Mike Jackson Played Himself Into a 1st/2nd Round Pick?

Duval904

Thunderdome
he's got the size/weight ratio of a big time corner.

he can clearly cover.

needs to get those pants above the knees, because as of right now, he looks like Robocop or something.

I really like him as a player.

he's a junior, right?

/btw, how many INTs does he have this year?

Advertisement
I have never seen a secondary improve as much as this group has in just a few weeks. Absolutely amazing.

Yes. The most important positions in the NFL these days are DE, QB, LT, CB, DT.

When teams see a potential lock down corner at 6-1 210 they get excited. His measurables alone get him drafted. His on the field play makes him a 2nd or 3rd rd pick.

If he stays 1 more year he could easily be a top 20 pick in 2019 draft.

The 40 for him will be important, everything else is there

The willingness to improve + the actually ability he has shown is also huge

Advertisement
Ya man if he gets those pants above his knees i think he's a 4.3 guy LMAO.. can't believe some of yall dudes still on that

I don't think he has the speed of a first rounder, but the second is attainable since he has ideal size and coverage skills. I really hope he stays, but won't be surprised if he decides to leave.

Advertisement
Depends if he can back it up with a good combine. I've never seen a player make a turn around like MJ. Ppl can talk about rumphs recruiting all they want but you can't say much about his coaching.

Yes not this year but next year hes a guarantee 1st round pick if he continues to play at the level he's at now.

he can clearly cover.

needs to get those pants above the knees, because as of right now, he looks like Robocop or something.

he's a junior, right?

OP is a clown you said we gonna lose the next two games...

Next year, the rule states the knees have to be covered. That's going to slow down the speedsters, correct?

Advertisement
The 40 for him will be important, everything else is there

The willingness to improve + the actually ability he has shown is also huge

Ran in the 4.3s in our testing. Obviously hand times by Felder so it's fwiw. Been regarded as one of our fastest guys every time it comes up only behind Richards and Thomas and Dean

Next year, the rule states the knees have to be covered. That's going to slow down the speedsters, correct?

guys laugh, but that's why Jeff Thomas got hawked that one time against GT (I think it was GT)....pants below the knees.

As far as first round pick goes... he probably could be but I think they'll need more of a track record. He literally came from no where. He'll be strongly advised to stay and pad his resume

Advertisement

he can clearly cover.

he's a junior, right?

OP is a clown you said we gonna lose the next two games...

come see me then. I don't play game. I don't have time for u n1ggas

guys laugh, but that's why Jeff Thomas got hawked that one time against GT (I think it was GT)....pants below the knees.

Weird. GT's defender who caught him also had pants below the knee. Does it only apply to certain color pants?

I don't remember that, but that just means that the GT guy is 'naturally' faster than Jeff

Advertisement
Back