Has Jarren already passed Kosi?

Advertisement
You don't know why their team went .500.
And just cause the team as a whole wasn't very good doesn't mean he didn't receive great QB coaching.
LOL @ a single position coach dictating the entire outcome of a team's season. I wouldn't expect you to understand how flawed that logic is.

LOL...all this from the same guy that said $h!tkowski was EEEEEELEEEEET!

LOL...all this from the same guy that said $h!tkowski was EEEEEELEEEEET!

Physically I thought he was. (still hasn't played a college snap though)

How sad is it that you remember that, though? If that doesn't demonstrate your man crush for me, I don't know what does.
I don't remember what people said on here 3 days ago, never mind months ago. You're a weirdo, dude. LOL

I don't remember what people said on here 3 days ago, never mind months ago.

LOL...I wouldn't wanna remember saying $h!tkowski was EEEEEELEEEEET! either, own that $h!t *****...LMMFAO!

I also remember when you said that Saban had no say over personnel when He was with the Dolphins, I clearly pointed out how absolutely wrong you were on that one.

Man all you do is lie & be wrong.

Man said"top notch"...LMAO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
LOL...I wouldn't wanna remember saying $h!tkowski was EEEEEELEEEEET! either, own that $h!t *****...LMMFAO!

I also remember when you said that Saban had no say over personnel when He was with the Dolphins, I clearly pointed out how absolutely wrong you were on that one.

Man all you do is lie & be wrong.

Man said"top notch"...LMAO!

Dude, you follow people around on message boards and remember things that they say months prior. Reevaluate your life.

I don't remember a single thing you've ever said, man. LOL
I don't concern myself with you. You're a peon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you follow people around on message boards and remember things that they say months prior. Reevaluate your life.

I don't concern myself with you. You're a peon.
Called that man a peon lmfaoooo

Advertisement
None of this matters except what happens on the field. Johnny Football was always chasing action off the field and at least in college he managed to be successful. Kosi could be the same way. Only time will tell.

Last edited:
Jarren is our future. Hope he can see some time and still red-shirt then take the job next year. He will be a good
You don't know why their team went .500.
And just cause the team as a whole wasn't very good doesn't mean he didn't receive great QB coaching.
LOL @ a single position coach dictating the entire outcome of a team's season. I wouldn't expect you to understand how flawed that logic is.
I went to school in the county he played in and they play a legit schedule. His school is not known for being good at football.

I went to school in the county he played in and they play a legit schedule. His school is not known for being good at football.

But Central Gwinnett has a few holes to fill. Perhaps the hardest player to replace is 2017 quarterback Jaren Williams, who since graduated and enrolled early at the University of Miami. Williams was a first-team all-state quarterback last season. He threw for more than 3,000 yards and attempted 348 passes. The Black Knights relied heavily on Williams in their offensive scheme.
“Jaren Williams is a once in a career kind of player,” Wofford said. “He did a lot in the passing game, but he was our biggest threat out of the backfield running as well. A lot of that was we were really young at running back.”

We were really, really young last year that gained a lot of experience,” Wofford said. “They took their lumps and like I said, that’s the thing you don’t like going through at the time, but down the road, it pays off for you.”

I don't concern myself with you. You're a peon

Its a mental disease Macho. But I must admit I do find it hilarious and yet so pitiful

Seems some people can't help themselves, following people around constantly searching for errors ....YET NEVER having anything of substance to add to any conversation or thread

It's infected quite a few here on CIS. They could help themselves ......if they actually had a life outside of following others

I hope one day the medical- psychiatric community does find a cure for The Message Board "Barney Fife Syndrome"

barney-fife.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I mean, if you're being objective and actually comparing their reps, you'll see that Williams already looks crisper than Perry.

Williams gets the ball out quicker.
Makes the right read more often.
****, for crying out loud, we can barely get the ball snapped on time when Perry is at QB. He takes forever to get the ball snapped. That's a sign that he doesn't quite know what he's looking at pre-snap.
Williams also moves around the pocket very well and doesn't automatically look to run. He'll move around, keep his eyes down field, reset his feet and fire to an open WR. (rather than just take off)

I don't know who's more talented but IMO it's very clear who's better above the neck. One kid got top notch coaching in high school and the other didn't even know how to read a defense when he got here. (which is sad)

We'll see what happens but I think he eventually moves ahead of Perry.
I feel like those One Read and Run type systems have held back a ton of very high potential guys over the years.

It’s not even really an offensive system because it always falls apart the minute your QB isn’t far and away the best athlete on the field.

While I agree JW has surpassed him, I think this confirms what I've been saying since the losses; that the 10 win QB some folks got hysterical about after last season, was the best choice then and now: Old saying: "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"

A 10 win QB compared to someone who at spring still wasn't in command of the play book, and skittish in the pocket, is what it is. JW looked better and better prepared. Looking like a good back-up to a QB who will be much better with a year's experience as a starter and a few hard knocks.

Again we need to worry about the O-line, pass portection, and the ability to run the **** ball, or its not going to matter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back