Has Dee Delaney destroyed his NFL dreams by coming to Miami?

I remember either seeing it written here or said during one of those CIS podcasts that Dean looked like a one and done player lmao.
How can a guy look like he's a one and done and looking like a 1st round pick yet can't see the field at all behind an already talent depleted secondary? Looks like that comment was made after watching the guy run warmups in shorts and a helmet. Thats gotta be one of the most ridiculous predictions I've seen in a long time lol

Let's not forget "they" also started the "Perry's gonna start day 1" hype train that spiraled out of control. It's not a shot at anyone, we all make mistakes and no one is perfect...but it's the reason why I draw my own conclusions and give no ****s about what anyone else thinks. I call it like I see it, right or wrong, based on what I see.

Back to the secondary....I see alot of people starting to turn on Diaz, which is typical of the retards on this site. Everyone has been commenting about not playing nickel more and matching up personnel to the opposing offense. Have these people even stopped to consider that those 3 linebackers are 3 of our best football players and taking them off the field would force you to play a sub-par talent? Furthermore...has the ****** crown even stopped to consider that Manny might just feel FORCED to keep those 3 linebackers on the field because they represent BETTER FOOTBALL PLAYERS than the garbage corners and safeties he has sitting on the bench that could potentially be used in nickel and dime subpackages?

If you want to criticize the recruiting to an extent (whiffing on Henderson hurt) I can listen to that....but the whole "Diaz all of a sudden sucks" thing is pretty mind boggling to me. He's being asked to go into thermo-nuclear war with a water gun. The talent we have in the secondary right now is pure garbage.

I'm with you. I think Manny is a good DC. I think the growing pains have to do with new players starting and young guys getting in the game. Would like to see more press coverage with the CBs closer to the LOS, but lets see what happens for the Duke game. Secondary needs to line up better.

Only one thing can help that secondary...a couple of quality JUCO's next year and a general infusion of talent.

Jobe and Chandler alone change the dynamic in the d-backfield. Both are plug and play freshman. Lord I hope we hold on

IF we win 10 games and the coastal and have a respectable showing in the ACCCG....we'll hold on to most of the guys in the class.

Advertisement
Back to the secondary....I see alot of people starting to turn on Diaz, which is typical of the retards on this site. Everyone has been commenting about not playing nickel more and matching up personnel to the opposing offense. Have these people even stopped to consider that those 3 linebackers are 3 of our best football players and taking them off the field would force you to play a sub-par talent? Furthermore...has the ****** crown even stopped to consider that Manny might just feel FORCED to keep those 3 linebackers on the field because they represent BETTER FOOTBALL PLAYERS than the garbage corners and safeties he has sitting on the bench that could potentially be used in nickel and dime subpackages.

Only a ****** would think Zach McCloud is a better option defending a wr over Trajan Bandy?? Aside from that Zach McCloud hasnt done close to enough to prove hes one of the best players at all. Quote doesnt make since.

Back to the secondary....I see alot of people starting to turn on Diaz, which is typical of the retards on this site. Everyone has been commenting about not playing nickel more and matching up personnel to the opposing offense. Have these people even stopped to consider that those 3 linebackers are 3 of our best football players and taking them off the field would force you to play a sub-par talent? Furthermore...has the ****** crown even stopped to consider that Manny might just feel FORCED to keep those 3 linebackers on the field because they represent BETTER FOOTBALL PLAYERS than the garbage corners and safeties he has sitting on the bench that could potentially be used in nickel and dime subpackages.

Only a ****** would think Zach McCloud is a better option defending a wr over Trajan Bandy?? Aside from that Zach McCloud hasnt done close to enough to prove hes one of the best players at all. Quote doesnt make since.

It's pretty obvious Diaz thinks otherwise. Only a ****** would not take into account the fact he's a TRUE ******* FRESHMAN.

I suspect that at the Cit. he was too physical for WRs and his lack of playing speed was not an issue because the WRs could not run routes against him. Now that he is not the bully, WRs have found that they can run by him. He has to drop back to prevent this so WRs are open under him. That and he apparently forgets the defensive call......................

Except he looked bad this year against BCU, an FCS program, as well. It doesn't make sense.

Advertisement
I think he struggled to understand a new scheme, then that snowballed into losing his confidence completely. He knows how to play corner, but he is overthinking it and basically has the football equivalent of the yips (some of you might be old enough to remember when the Yankees had a 2nd baseman by the name of Chuck Knoblach who, and I sh#t you not, completely lost the ability to throw the ball from second to first base.) Best hope is that he gets a gift wrapped INT to get him out of his funk. ****, let him return a punt. He just needs something positive to happen and I think he'll be OK.

He practices daily against better WR's than he's played against. If he were that horrendous it probably would've shown before now. I think over the course of the season he'll improve but he's really not playing well at all.

Let's not forget "they" also started the "Perry's gonna start day 1" hype train that spiraled out of control. It's not a shot at anyone, we all make mistakes and no one is perfect...but it's the reason why I draw my own conclusions and give no ****s about what anyone else thinks. I call it like I see it, right or wrong, based on what I see.

Back to the secondary....I see alot of people starting to turn on Diaz, which is typical of the retards on this site. Everyone has been commenting about not playing nickel more and matching up personnel to the opposing offense. Have these people even stopped to consider that those 3 linebackers are 3 of our best football players and taking them off the field would force you to play a sub-par talent? Furthermore...has the ****** crown even stopped to consider that Manny might just feel FORCED to keep those 3 linebackers on the field because they represent BETTER FOOTBALL PLAYERS than the garbage corners and safeties he has sitting on the bench that could potentially be used in nickel and dime subpackages?

If you want to criticize the recruiting to an extent (whiffing on Henderson hurt) I can listen to that....but the whole "Diaz all of a sudden sucks" thing is pretty mind boggling to me. He's being asked to go into thermo-nuclear war with a water gun. The talent we have in the secondary right now is pure garbage.

I'm with you. I think Manny is a good DC. I think the growing pains have to do with new players starting and young guys getting in the game. Would like to see more press coverage with the CBs closer to the LOS, but lets see what happens for the Duke game. Secondary needs to line up better.

Only one thing can help that secondary...a couple of quality JUCO's next year and a general infusion of talent.

Jobe and Chandler alone change the dynamic in the d-backfield. Both are plug and play freshman. Lord I hope we hold on

WHEN we win 10 games and the coastal and have a respectable showing in the ACCCG....we'll hold on to most of the guys in the class.

Fixed it for you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back