Has Cane's Nation thought about Miller Moss. Maybe Jake Garcia is not in the cards

Stay on topic!!!!! Miller Moss's mom bro

Yes lets stay focused on milf power vixens!

For instance after a few luncheons with a few glasses of Chardonnay paired with a cordon bleus prepared with the meats of her choice, followed by a slice of caramel cheesecake and presto in a few weeks meet the new Ms. Moss
31d6e3ea187df0dfb0efa2fd0f1e4d50.jpg

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I feel like I'm talking to some homers. So what, these kids can change their minds. These kids don't have no loyalty when it comes to playing time. Miami has its name, that's keeping us relevant right now. Because it's definitely not to play on the field

Nobody knows what the f**k you are trying to say?

Yes if Miller Moss was interested, UM would take want him? Did I cover it?

You guys are on the hype-train right now on the hype-train right now thinking you can get anybody. There's turns and twists to this recruiting game

Who is saying other ways?

We want a QB...There may be a shot at Jake Garcia? What in the f**k point are you trying to make?

No one is counting him in yet, just hoping we land him.

I'm telling you guys the truth I think Garcia is going to stick with USC. I think moss, is the one that's going to decommit. Garcia's more athletic and fit for USC. And Moss will be looking for a new home. before Signing Day
I’m telling you....that you’re full of ****. Moss isn’t decommitting. He committed with another win committed to the school and NEVER considered us.

I’m telling you....that you’re full of ****. Moss isn’t decommitting. He committed with another win committed to the school and NEVER considered us.

I can't see it either. If he was scared of comp or unsure if he wanted to go there with another highly ranked QB, he wouldn't have committed at this point. Doing so told me he's not afraid to compete.....so unless USC falls on its face or something happens with his recruiter/position coach, i can't see him decommitting.

Advertisement
Yes lets stay focused on milf power vixens!

For instance after a few luncheons with a few glasses of Chardonnay paired with a cordon bleus prepared with the meats of her choice, followed by a slice of caramel cheesecake and presto in a few weeks meet the new Ms. Moss
31d6e3ea187df0dfb0efa2fd0f1e4d50.jpg

Go Canes
WHO IS THAT

Advertisement
Back