Has Cane's Nation thought about Miller Moss. Maybe Jake Garcia is not in the cards

Advertisement
You guys don't know what's going to happen 3 to 4 months from now. Your mind is so focused on Jake Garcia and the kid that committed the Texas. And you have no guarantee. You guys are not on the staff or making any decisions. You're not making any contacts or fishing to see if a player's interested. You're just a fan hoping you can get the player you want. I didn't forget about last year. And every top-ranked kid that's is not from South Florida. may not be on the hype-train

Advertisement
I feel like I'm talking to some homers. So what, these kids can change their minds. These kids don't have no loyalty when it comes to playing time. Miami has its name, that's keeping us relevant right now. Because it's definitely not to play on the field

Don’t think the peeps are being homers. I think they see Moss commit to USCw all the while after Garcia did and think, hmm it’s a high doubt Miss will suddenly have a change of heart and go yeah the Canes were really my top choice. The focus on Jake to some degree spawns from his association social media wise and camp setting wise with many Canes commits.

I feel like I'm talking to some homers. So what, these kids can change their minds. These kids don't have no loyalty when it comes to playing time. Miami has its name, that's keeping us relevant right now. Because it's definitely not to play on the field
Go to bed. Moss just committed what a week ago. He doesn’t care about garcia being committed he is going to usc.

Advertisement
ACE222FF-3BF3-48B4-8C64-B15956A6D6F6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you ever have a thought that you decided to share and then thought better of it?

Advertisement
Back