Has Cane's Nation thought about Miller Moss. Maybe Jake Garcia is not in the cards

Advertisement
How about we rescue this thread with pictures of Miller Moss’s mom?

Mama Moss is the one in the middle!
Dcruio6VwAExA88.jpg

DvPC6_TV4AA9CJY.jpg

I am not into the skinny Minnie's, but I respect her entrepreneurial drive, she is a Stanford/Yale grad and owns her own Architectural firm, so in short she has her own money.

Go Canes

PS : @mikegrinder your welcome for rescuing your thread.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mama Moss is the one in the middle!
Dcruio6VwAExA88.jpg

DvPC6_TV4AA9CJY.jpg

I am not into the skinny Minnie's, but I respect her entrepreneurial drive, she is a Stanford/Yale grad and owns her own Architectural firm, so in short she has her own money.

Go Canes
Ummm.... Nice shells???

Nice. She’s the anti-Paranos.

Actually it looks like she has had a little remodeling/augmentation work done upstairs so if she has a basement expansion, then she will be cooking with grease. Because we all know everything built with a wide sturdy bottom is a more desirable investment.

4114fc167c4cd49b7645aa9934959be2.jpg

Go Canes

Last edited:
Ummm.... Nice shells???

Those are expensive yacht club shells, sir please put some respect on that when mentioning such an inspirational subject such as well formed shells (even the small ones). Miller's mom takes the definition of MILF ( for those that like them small) to a whole other stratosphere!
18700814_1838321403086513_1747213807668744663_o.jpg

Go Canes

Last edited:
Jake Garcia IS IN THE CARDS and a real possibility!!! LASHLEE LIKES HIM and MILROE and one other QB that I am not gonna mention that is not being talked about......

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm telling you guys the truth I think Garcia is going to stick with USC. I think moss, is the one that's going to decommit. Garcia's more athletic and fit for USC. And Moss will be looking for a new home. before Signing Day

I'm just keeping it real, so the staff may have been rejected in the past by moss. This is why you keep on recruiting, and maybe the guy gives Miami a visit. There's no perfect plan to recruiting kids out of high school. I don't see that Texas quarterback decommitting

Last edited:
You guys are on the hype-train right now on the hype-train right now thinking you can get anybody. There's turns and twists to this recruiting game

Advertisement
I've seen this so many times where both kids love a school. And there at the same position, couple of months Rolls by. And normally it's the kid that committed after the first kid. And you wake up one morning and the kid that last committed at the same position decommits. My money is on Miller Moss decommitting

Advertisement
Back