Has anyone considered...

Advertisement
the possibility that as Diaz learns from mistakes he could become a good head coach? He has done some really good things based on fixing what was broke. Punting sucked until Hedley, FG killed him his first year and he got Andre Borregales. Highly regarded Enos came on board and ended up being a disaster so after one year he fired him and brought in Lashlee. (I think TVD may prove Lashlee to be a decent OC per games since TVD started.) It took too long, but now he finds that his young players that outperform his experienced players deserve to play more. He is developing yet will probably get fired, yet he might be developing into something special. Do we throw out the baby with the wash water or pressure the U to replace James and have Diaz one more trial year? He hasn't been all bad and he is on a learning curve. Thoughts? And don't just say he sucks or ignore his good qualities like his current recruits are the ones improving our play.
Oh! I hope he finds a decent DC and concentrates on being HC!
How long is it gonna take him to learn how to recruit Linebackers?

Still baffles me how there are people that justify keeping Manny. Haven't the last 3 years been enough proof of how he's just in over his head? Its nauseating how many times we've seen this team unprepared and constantly under perform. Not to mention some of the coaching decisions that Manny has made (i.e. last game, lets call a timeout while on defense and stop the clock with under a minute left in the half to let the other team be able to draw up their offensive plays..... just awful). Manny is who he is and that's not going to change. The quicker he's out (obviously Blake as well), the quicker we can possibly escape mediocrity.
Hermano (Thanks Jed), this drives me bat **** as well. You hit the nail on the head. How does anyone in their right mind not see this cat is out over his skis.

He's not going to get fired. The fact we lost our starting QB and TVD has came along and looks legit more than likely buys him another year. All this talk about being fired is a honestly a waste of time. We're not going to pay him and get another staff and pay them it's not happening.
Sat cho *** down somewhere

Advertisement
He's not going to get fired. If he was it would have happened by now. So we beat NC State and Blake doesn't fire him but if we were to lose to Pitt he does??? What's the difference??? So now he's on a week to week basis??? Lmao. That's how a portion of the fanbase views it but its just not reality. Reality is the starting QB got hurt and the backup QB has came in and has looked legit to the point where he looks like he could become a major QB in this conference. Bottom line love Manny or not he's not getting fired this year. We could make all the fire Manny and Blake post we want to make its not happening
I thought they said all you slurpers had gone away

I thought they said all you slurpers had gone away
I have basically two options.
1. Go the hoe a$$ creep route and post after say " fire Diaz "
2. Try to have some sort of football conversations on this board
It makes zero sense to keep posting " fire Diaz " over and over. It contributes zero to the board

Advertisement
Back