Hartley

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16870

With Chaney gone to Tennessee don't be surprised if Hartley becomes the next TE coach at Georgia as Coley becomes the full time OC/play caller.

Advertisement
1547099403841.gif

Advertisement
I think he might come back

Keeps on liking UM tweets, hasn't changed header or profile picture... pretty involved
Not saying he does or doesn't. Kirby made a couple runs at him last year so with Chaney out as TE coach I don't see why he wouldnt be targeted again by Georgia.

Seider, trooper, and Hartley under apples offense we would get any offensive recruit we want

Then they use the buddy system on Defense to close..
Trooper & Rumph
Hartley & Simpson
Seider & Patke
🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hes the one guy I'd really like to see come back. I loved the dudes energy and we as a program just need more and more of that.

If he came back it would be a demotion. Patke already took over ST. So Hartley would be TE coach only?

I think his attitude is needed in the locker room and he fits the aggressive style that Manny wants to employ. I'd like to see him brought back on. But I think Manny is making sure that the offensive coaching staff is a cohesive unit. Not a bunch of free lancers which is what it seemed like last year.

Advertisement
Back