Hartley

10cane

Legendary Super Saiyan
With Chaney gone to Tennessee don't be surprised if Hartley becomes the next TE coach at Georgia as Coley becomes the full time OC/play caller.

I think he might come back

Keeps on liking UM tweets, hasn't changed header or profile picture... pretty involved

Dude

Sophomore
Hes the one guy I'd really like to see come back. I loved the dudes energy and we as a program just need more and more of that.

BBBBB

Freshman
Seider, trooper, and Hartley under apples offense we would get any offensive recruit we want

10cane

Legendary Super Saiyan

Keeps on liking UM tweets, hasn't changed header or profile picture... pretty involved
Not saying he does or doesn't. Kirby made a couple runs at him last year so with Chaney out as TE coach I don't see why he wouldnt be targeted again by Georgia.

rmcid

Sophomore
I

I'm no insider. Will say the Twitter activity certainly suggests he is at least hoping the door is not shut too tight. But who knows, could be just wishful thinking or love of the players.

Dude

Sophomore
Seider, trooper, and Hartley under apples offense we would get any offensive recruit we want
Then they use the buddy system on Defense to close..
Trooper & Rumph
Hartley & Simpson
Seider & Patke
🤣🤣🤣

Then they use the buddy system on Defense to close..
Trooper & Rumph
Hartley & Simpson
Seider & Patke
🤣🤣🤣
Simpson has done ok for a coach with barely any cache. And those three offensive coaches would clean up

Great recruiter, good energy. Can't say much of anything for him as a coach. Jordan is naturally a beast, Mallory didn't play much, and he did nothing to help Irvin develop. He was horrible as an ST coach.

Not against bringing him back but don't really need him either.

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
He snagged Brevin and Payton. Every year he lands recruits. You keep him at TEs coach.

Hes the one guy I'd really like to see come back. I loved the dudes energy and we as a program just need more and more of that.
If he came back it would be a demotion. Patke already took over ST. So Hartley would be TE coach only?

I think his attitude is needed in the locker room and he fits the aggressive style that Manny wants to employ. I'd like to see him brought back on. But I think Manny is making sure that the offensive coaching staff is a cohesive unit. Not a bunch of free lancers which is what it seemed like last year.

We need him back. No one here had a problem with him as TE coach; complaints we’re directed at him for how poorly our ST looked.

So....hire him back as just TE.