Harrison Hunte

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids gonna force me to dig deep to keep the booty gifs fresh. Don't think I've posted one since F$U, so here's to JHH.

Girl Cleaning Up GIF by DEEPSYSTEM

There were some pretty heated debates when we signed him. Don't look at stars, look at offers. The top teams wanted JHH because he is a raw jumbo athlete who plays with natural power. Not surprised at all he's making this leap.
Any New York area recruit that Penn State wants we should be on. He was one of them....and i was so hyped when we signed him as i knew that kid was the goods.

Prototype for the type of DT's we should continue to recruit. We currently have one committed in the same trajectory in Leonard Taylor.

Any New York area recruit that Penn State wants we should be on. He was one of them....and i was so hyped when we signed him as i knew that kid was the goods.

Prototype for the type of DT's we should continue to recruit. We currently have one committed in the same trajectory in Leonard Taylor.
Harrison hunte had bama and Ohio state offers to. That kid is a stud

Advertisement
Nesta has always been about power and bull rush. Pretty good motor but he still hasn’t improved his technique and twitchiness the way I want.

Won’t even waste time talking about Ford.

Love JHH’s game. He, Nesta, Miller, Blissett and Holley should make for a very nice rotation on the interior next year. This allows LT to marinate for a year with Feeley.

The future of the DL is in great hands. Hunt, Nesta, Phillips, will all be great next year with another year of strength in conditioning. They going to be major problems.

first round management gonna make Nesta and Phillips late round picks.

How could they turn that down?

Advertisement
I went to a practice in august of 2019 and he stood out a lot insane frame very little fat build wise. He is one to watch as a kid who may end up being drafted highly. Great Frame measurables and athletic upside

I think this week they had JHH in with the 1st team with the “NASCAR package” where GR15 was used at DT on pass rush downs.

I don’t care about starters with the rotation but he’s the best pass rusher at DT and I’m glad he’s taking over reps in those spots.

Advertisement
Back