Harrison Hunte

college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Ive seen more from Redding and smith than payton. Has he even made a play all season?
He hasn’t played much , missed a couple games and when he does play he runs the wrong route , breaks a route off or loses his shoe. I’m a huge Payton guy I just call it like I see it. Like I’ve said “ he needs to get his head out of his ***”.

He hasn’t played much , missed a couple games and when he does play he runs the wrong route , breaks a route off or loses his shoe. I’m a huge Payton guy I just call it like I see it.
Definitely taking away from his playing time. Kid has time to wake up. Let's see....

Advertisement
There were some pretty heated debates when we signed him. Don't look at stars, look at offers. The top teams wanted JHH because he is a raw jumbo athlete who plays with natural power. Not surprised at all he's making this leap.
Blisett was the higher ranked of the 2 but most kept talking about JHH athleticism. He needed last year to get stronger. D money with the rec-league dunk on repeat.

Hunt plays a ton so can everyone stop complaining? The coaches are never gonna play all RsFrosh and True Frosh because that would be incredibly dumb. Everyone on the Dline is getting Snaps. Ford may not show up much in the box score but he is a monster and doesn’t get moved. Than Hunt comes in fresh and blows by Olineman.

Advertisement
The future of the DL is in great hands. Hunt, Nesta, Phillips, will all be great next year with another year of strength in conditioning. They going to be major problems.

Phillips and Nesta will turn pro once 7th rd management gets ahold of them. You know how this goes

Hunt plays a ton so can everyone stop complaining? The coaches are never gonna play all RsFrosh and True Frosh because that would be incredibly dumb. Everyone on the Dline is getting Snaps. Ford may not show up much in the box score but he is a monster and doesn’t get moved. Than Hunt comes in fresh and blows by Olineman.
Ford gets moved. He is a space eater and allows for others to eat i guess. That being said im not mad with DL rotations. We are playing like 6 DT'S a game in some form. Guys like Holley and Blissett are seeing time and different points int he game and they are essentially 3rd stringers.

Not sure if i seen any one post much about dude since the game,...but Quincy Roche also had 4tfl. Him and Hunte were the most penetrating

Ford gets moved. He is a space eater and allows for others to eat i guess. That being said im not mad with DL rotations. We are playing like 6 DT'S a game in some form. Guys like Holley and Blissett are seeing time and different points int he game and they are essentially 3rd stringers.

Not sure if i seen any one post much about dude since the game,...but Quincy Roche also had 4tfl. Him and Hunte were the most penetrating

Roche was an animal, constantly in the backfield. And he did very well in run support, as well. In previous games he'd get swallowed by the OTs on run plays at times. Against Pitt, he held his own there, despite being outweighed by 50+ pounds.

Advertisement
The future of the DL is in great hands. Hunt, Nesta, Phillips, will all be great next year with another year of strength in conditioning. They going to be major problems.
With our history; u think Nesta and Phillips is coming back?

Advertisement
With our history; u think Nesta and Phillips is coming back?
I would point them to Jeff Thomas and Bandy and not make the same mistake. Those two should’ve been the anchors of their respective sides of the ball and would’ve been much better off had they stayed

Last edited:
I would point them to Jeff Thomas and Bandy and not make the same mistake. Those two be the anchors of their respective sides of the ball and would be much better off had they stayed
Brethren; we’ve had a plethora of examples to show these jits, and they still leave thinking they are going to be different

The majority of our best players are not from south fla, but no one wants to hear it. Our OOS players are hitting at a great rate currently.

Brevin, Bolden, Phillips, Roche, JHH,
Our most talented wr is from so cal

Advertisement
Back