2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
A&M fumbled the bag.. changed on some of the NIL details they promised him before he committed. Then UF promises Perkins 1mil minimum over 3 years & flies 3 coaches to Louisana to meet with his uncle. Apparently family ghosted Jimbo & staff over the last week or so. Writing was on the wall.

@SouthParkCane

So looks like UF is in the bag. Shame we can’t get him in for a visit bc I’m sure we can also match that NIL dea.

8F85DE88-8324-48B6-B332-732DFECC9C33.jpeg

Advertisement
Sucks but feels like it will be UF. Someone said he was wearing Gator Slides at the Polynesian Bowl as well so we may as well just lock thread now.

What money, Barstool paid the #1 player in the country with a real marketable attitude and image. That drew a lot of attention to himself and Barstool by going to an HBCU with Deon.

Barstool is not in links with JSU, Coleman did not get paid, the players want to play for Deon and "shock the world" playing alongside Hunter.

Stop with the BS, y'all acting like Barstool and Portnoy are JSU alumns that are willing to burn money so "almighty" JSU wins some games. No, Hunter got the deal because it will be profitable for Barstool and I have no doubt they will only give out deals if it will be profitable for their company. This isn't a Ruiz and Miami type deal.

How will the amount they paid be profitable for barstool? Asking for a friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gator fans feel great about their chances with Perkins, TJ Dudley, and Shemar James playing together. That’s a **** of a pick up.

Also, from my UF staff sources… if Perkins does commit to UF… they can see him transferring by next fall/winter. Napier promised the kid that he will get a real shot at RB as well. Perkins, who played mostly RB in HS, is actually considering playing RB full time in college. But we all know… coaches say whatever it takes to get you on campus. Reminds me a lot of DJ Williams.

Gator fans feel great about their chances with Perkins, TJ Dudley, and Shemar James playing together. That’s a **** of a pick up.

Also, from my UF staff sources… if Perkins does commit to UF… they can see him transferring by next fall/winter. Napier promised the kid that he will get a real shot at RB as well. Perkins, who played mostly RB in HS, is actually considering playing RB full time in college. But we all know… coaches say whatever it takes to get you on campus. Reminds me a lot of DJ Williams.
Perkins played both offense and defense equally. Stats don't look like it mostly because teams ran opposite of him at OLB. He averaged over 17 ypc at RB on low touches. Dude was just a freak. Make no mistake, he is a LB first. Could see him in a Myles Jack-esque role.

Advertisement

It was really weird to me that we didn't seem to pursue Dudley further. We need another LB and that tape was very good.

Advertisement
Back