2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
If LB are getting this kind of money then college athletics is doomed. This is just dumb money for a position that doesn’t bring championships.
Well not that hard to believe coming from a fan base that would just trick out their trailers and install an above ground pool if they won the powerball.

Advertisement
ryan lochte GIF

I don't get the move, A&M got deeper pockets
TAMU ran out of room in their class & Perk started playing too many games.

They wanted him to sign a LOI before they pay him & his family refused to let him.

His Momma is running this recruitment to the fullest, they committed to TAMU at the UA All-American game because they were under the impression they were going to get a big payday, but the money still hasn’t come, so he’s continued taking visits...

I actually feel kinda bad for the kid, he just wants to play ball but he’s being entrusted to be the life changer for his family, so he has to make decisions he doesn’t really want to do in order to get the most upfront money as possible. They’re putting all the responsibility on him, while simultaneously not allowing him to make his own decisions.

Advertisement
TAMU ran out of room in their class & Perk started playing too many games.

They wanted him to sign a LOI before they pay him & his family refused to let him.

His Momma is running this recruitment to the fullest, they committed to TAMU at the UA All-American game because they were under the impression they were going to get a big payday, but the money still hasn’t come, so he’s continued taking visits...

I actually feel kinda bad for the kid, he just wants to play ball but he’s being entrusted to be the life changer for his family, so he has to make decisions he doesn’t really want to do in order to get the most upfront money as possible. They’re putting all the responsibility on him, while simultaneously not allowing him to make his own decisions.
Corey Holcomb would call this type of mother a ain't **** *****. Not that I'm calling her that just an observation...lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back